How long have you been with your boyfriend? How long do you have to wait to get engaged if you been in a relationship for 2 years and 4 months?

Please no rude comments! We've been in a relationship for 2 years and 4 months and I think we are ready for that next step. Couples only who are in a relationship, sorry! Engaged? Married?

Most Helpful Girl

• Been dating for 3 years and 2 months! Got engaged 2 months ago! We were both ready for something new, the next level:)

• I think that's sweet and lovely. When did he proposed? 😊

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I have been with my guy for almost two years now-we live together. We understand that we will probably be together forever. He hasn't proposed to me... yet. But I am happily (a little bit impatiently because I know what wedding dress I will wear)... waiting.

• meet my boyfriend three years ago, but only been in relationship for two. We have talked about it, and he even told me when he would propose to me. On my birthday (two years from now), now I am just waiting :p

Talk to your boyfriend about it if you want to get engaged.

• See your boyfriend knows. He has plan the future and your proposal 😊