Getting married and I'm gonna be 19?

So at the end of this year me and my fiancé want to get married. He's 21 but Im 18 now. We're planning on going to Hawaii. The honeymoon suite usually requires someone at least 21. But do we both have to be 21? Or just the one renting it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your best bet is to just contact the place and ask. And dw about being young and getting married. I'm married! Partner was 21 And i was 19! Yeah yeah even i thought it was fkn ridiculous. But it was my parents decision in this as we had a kid but my partner and i didn't care because before we met each other we had fun and partied too young so now we're sick of it and prefer small drink ups at home lol. So yeah, dw too much about it.

What Guys Said 3

• My reaction
    assets.diylol.com/.../...ous-right-now-9e57e1.jpeg

But hey, it's your life, do what makes ya happy.

I think only one of you needs to be at least 21. You could always Google it.

• Ugh.

I'll explain after you two divorce...

• You'll be fine. I don't really think you're making a good decision butttt, you'll be fine

What Girls Said 4

• In most places just the person renting would have to be 21, it might be different there just double check before going.

• you're both too young for such commitment. Are you aware of the consequences?

• I would say the same thing, but they're both consenting adults who don't need the permission or approval of a parental figure to make choices in their lives anymore. If they want to get married at this age, they can. I personally wouldn't because marriage is still a bit of a frightening concept for me at this stage in life, but that doesn't mean it's the same for them. I'm tempted to agree with you, but again, it's their decision and there's nothing that says any "consequences" will come of it.

• Our parents are fine with it. And lets see my brothers 19 and married, he's doing fine! My mom n dad got married at 19. By best friend will be 18 when she gets married. So it's not unusual it's acctually encouraged. I'm german by the way

• Well I'm not so worried now. Best wishes xx

• A guy getting married at 21... This is not something you read everyday. Most guys that are 21 want to be free, go out with friends, date different girls, party, and don't want anything serious... They don't want to answer to anyone. But hey not every guy is the same... Good luck!

• The royal Hawaiian in Maui is really nice. It's a cute pink hotel :) No, only one person has to be twenty-one. Remember someone has to be 25 to be able to rent a car. Buses are okay, buy a day pass and taxi rides are awesome at night in Hawaii. ^^