If given the opportunity, would you ever live in a polygamist relationship?

It doesn't have to be like one guy with four wives. What about you ladies? If you could have more than one husband would you do it?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Earlier in life, i'd have said no. But outside of the initial thrill of chemistry that is hard enough to come by... It's hard to find someone who is a good match in many ways. Generally, you give up a lot for your partner to help bridge the gaps. It could be less sexual attraction, different senses of humor, different preferences on how to spend your free time, boring conversation and so on.

So in theory, polygamy sounds nice. A guy with hot sex, a guy who likes the same music and movies, a guy who talks deep thoughts with me. In reality, it would likely be a mess of jealousy and confusion.

What Girls Said 11

• No, I would not. I only desire to be with one person and I should be the only person he is with also. Some people may be able to make polygamist relationships work, but it's not for me.

• I totally get it. The family dynamics must be kinda difficult and add more drama than they might be worth. But some do make it work well though

• Yeah, I think relationships should be between two people, but that's just me. I have nothing against it if that's what other people want to do.

• I like the intimacy of monogamy.

This may sound a little catty but, I would rather be celibate and alone for the rest of my life than to share a man with another woman.

Having multiple husbands, would be ick, horrible, complicated, and unhappy for all.

(Unless of course the husbands were Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp, then game on! haha)

• No I wouldn't want more than 1 husband because then it will be hard identifying which kid came from which husband

• No I wouldn't even give it a chance. Not me, not interested. I want my man to be MY MAN! #sorrynotsorry

• No. I only want one man.

• No I couldn't. I'd want to be the only person that someone gives that level of affection and intimacy to. And vice versa, I would only want to give someone that level of affection and intimacy. To me there is something deep/binding/intimate of sharing that with just one person.

• I would actually live a normal polygamist lifestyle over other ways , not for the religious reasons, because I would want sister wives and to have a big family lol but if given the opportunity probably not but who knows?

• You would actually want a sister wife? Or another wife in the house? Hmm

• Have you watched sister wives? Those bitches have it easy lol I'm not saying I would do it but it's not something incredibly far fetched on my end

• Nah. I love my husband. We swing. No need to keep them around, lol. They're lucky if they get coffee in the morning!

• No itisjust not me.

• I'd actually like having a few guys but I'd feel bad for them so no.

• Why would you feel bad for them?

• @Red_Arrow I didn't mean that sexually either :D I like supporting people with my full energy, I couldn't do it with more than one guy.

• Sorry. Your previous comment did sound like "who to focus on" was meaning sexually. My booboo

• No, I'm too much of a jealous person and also super introverted; I'd definitely prefer a very intimate relationship with just one guy

• You can very intimate with more than one person. But I don't know about sharing either

• I get why people do it. But the thing that would be weird is if there were kids involved. besides having one woman is more than enough lol

• Hm, well maybe; I can see that. I don't want kids though so that wouldn't be the problem. I'm just a monogamous person I s'pose

What Guys Said 6

• @Kris85 I think we had something worked out with @bubbiexo , no?😜
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1216899-who-do-you-think-would-make-cute-couples-on-gag
    Oh man, we gotta get her back on here. Laugh-a-minute, that one.

• Yes! We have one who would! Awesome!

• That sounds about right that that's what would happen

• @Kris85 haha, yup, bubbie just minxin' all over the joint. There are worse fates than being stuck with a couple of cool-ass chicas like yourselves, but it's true, even the best of 'em will drive us up the wall eventually😜 We'd have 80s movie nights like you read about though!👍 Check it out, bubbie... it was called..."the 80s." And we LIVED IT😂

• Nope, I don't want to increase my risk for contracting HPV, Syphillis or any other STDs, thank you.

• If you want more than one spouse, then you obviously don't actually love any of them; you might as well have just kept them as girlfriends.

• Nah. One woman is plenty for me.

• I'm bi and I have the best gf i could ask for, she's cool with that I desire a guy in my equation too. I think it'd be awesome to have one wife and one husband. Share the love :)

• I can't be in any relationship I can't spell correctly consistently. A personal rule.