Question for everyone!! Should you practice your wedding kiss?

I was just sitting here thinking and this question came to my head. My thing is your in front of a good crowd of people and what if the two of you butt heads or something. That would probably be cute 50 years later on your wedding video or something but it would be straight up embarrassing at that moment. Do tell me what you think

Most Helpful Girl

• nah i reckon the unpredictability of that kiss is what makes it special. chances are youv kissed them before and u know what it's like=]

What Girls Said 2

• Somethings are just come naturally.. Kissing on your wedding day is a natural expression of love and isn't something you "mess up" needing to practice. At the point of your wedding day you both should have already mastered the art of your kiss. And its not usually a long make out session. And everyone there knows you so not an uncomfortable setting.

• Lol i'd definitely practice

What Guys Said 1