What would be your reasons to get engaged or married?

What would be your rights reasons to get married?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I truly love that person and I want to make babies with him. I think marriage is important but there really is no actual benefit you can get from it. I just want to get married because of those two reasons I listed above and because it is a tradition. Plus, I would love to have a new last name! I don't think there is no point of marriage unless you want to have kids and start a family or someone to inherit your property if you were to die. If problems arise and you want a divorce, it can be expensive and messy. Just boyfriend/girlfriend? you can just break up with them and you will have no problems with losing anything else.

What Guys Said 5

• It's just the normal course of a serious relationship for me. So, if I'm in a serious relationship I'll want to do it when the time comes.

• Emilia Clarke finally gave in 🙌
    Bitch needs to quit playing and just marry me

• Well, love of course!

• Marriage is a good Thing

• Thank you. You understand the good point of view of marriage 😊

• I liked her, she liked me, she was the very best one I ever met. (my opinion back then and it didn't change since)

What Girls Said 2

• If I want to have a family with a man, then I am going to want to be married to him first,

• First: is the desire to BE with that guy (because I love him, I want to grow old with him etc)
    2nd: We are both capable of handling marriage (financially and emotionally).

There.