Girls will you marry this man?(yes/no) And why?

Updates:
Update ->

For those who say : "No , I won't marry him" , is this because : You can't HANDLE this guy , you know what I mean ! :)

0|0
31|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 30

• How can anyone answer this question if we don't know him.

1) he could be an amazing guy
    2) he is a pro westler, so he must be making mad loot... which means he is a provider
    3) these are promo shots which don't tell his personality
    4) not enough info to make a decision

So... maybe

1|3
    0|1
  • No. Never mind the fact that I have absolutely no idea what he's like as a human being or if I can tolerate his personality... he's not my type physically.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer not to marry a guy that I suspect is on steroids for multiple reasons...

3|1
    0|0
    • H
      Its his original body , not steroid.

• Well it's hard to say that it's his "original body" because obviously no one is born like that but still I figured it was I just don't like guys that are that are that buff... as soon as their back muscles start to pop out that much it's a no go.

• Ha Brock Lesnar no I'm good.

1|1
    0|0
  • No! No! No!

2|5
    1|0
  • I don't know his personality, so based on that no.

But if we're talking just purely based on looks? Still no. I don't really like buff or muscular guys. And this dude looks like he even takes steroids or something. I could be wrong. But I don't find him attractive. So I wouldn't really be interested in dating him. Yea, I know I'm a horrible person for not wanting to date a guy I find ugly. Fucking sue me.
    I also know I'm no the best myself. But that's fine. I want to be with someone who is attracted to me and I'd be attracted to him.

I prefer the skinny, scrawny guys. So like MatPat from GameTheorists YouTube channel. He's like my "ideal" on a guy.
    This is the preferred body on a guy for me:
    i.ytimg.com/vi/zBrtEE9DfKg/maxresdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, I know this guy (from tv) his name is Brock Lesnar (probably spelled that wrong) he used to fights in UFC but now he "fights" in WWE so yeah. I personally don't like him at all. I mean no offense to him but he's just. No. Now show me a picture of the Rock? I'm down. The Miz? Down. CM Punk? Down. But seriously Brock Lesnar, I'm sorry no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah to much muscle lol plus he looks really mean 😜

1|2
    1|0
  • He scares me!

0|2
    0|0
  • oooo this is brock lesnar i... think... well no thanks i guess if we will ever fight and he will feel angry i think i can die lol so nope

0|1
    0|0
    • Correct ! His wife is 52 old Sabel

• yes i never really understood why he married a woman who is 14 years older than him, but if they love each other well... i wish they live happily ever after?

• I wouldn't even look twice at him. Too big.

0|0
    0|0
    • Please check "Update" !!

• Still, no. He is physically unattractive to me because if his bulk. I doubt his package lives up to this hype, either, specially if he used steroids to get there. Not saying he did, just I wouldn't think his stuff was any bigger because of his body size. :)

• No i'd rather marry this guy:

http://imgur.com/eRCqOMm

0|0
    1|0
  • Brock Lesnar eh? isn't he married with 3 kids? Yeah, no thanxxxx.

Besides I don't know him personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm against marriage as a whole.

But no, I wouldn't date him either if we're basing this entirely on his physical appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No first he looks like he's on steroids, my second reason he looks scary and quite tall and I'm only 3'3

0|0
    0|0
  • No and to your update, no. xD
    Lesnar is a meathead.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not into that look..

1|0
    0|0

• Has nothing to do with handling.. People are attracted to different things, I'm not attracted to body builders of this magnitude.

• He kinda scares me.. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • no way- not attractive and too bulky

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why not? I don't know him, haven't met him yet, nor is a friend.

0|0
    0|0

• If I've been able to to take down martial art experts and special forces soldier, why wouldn't I be able to handle him?
      And I only date people from my circle of friends, so there is 0% probability I marry someone outside my friends.
      Also I'm taken.

• No. Because he looks a little abusive.
    But I don't even know him, and I'm sure he's not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about him. Why would I marry someone if I have no idea what they're like?

0|0
    0|0
  • No because he is not my type at all and I am sure he is obsessed with bodybuilding and all that shit

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i prefer skinny guys over muscular guys, they are way cuter, especially if they wear glasses xD

1|0
    0|0
  • no because he scares me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, he is wayyyyyy too big in my opinion. This guy is perfect
    images.sodahead.com/.../...uy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

1|0
    0|0
    • He is too small against the guy pic i posted. won't you handle guy whose pic I posted as he is Big?

• Show All
    • I wouldn't want to handle him lol he's gross. I'd stick with the mister perfect I posted

• damn he's hot

• No. He would probably kill me

1|0
    0|0
  • not my type physically at all, I wouldn't go there

0|1
    0|0
    • He is fit. Does it mean you are fat , as you said he is not your type?

• Show All
    • everyone knows , he is a Wrestler married to Sable 2xzone.com/.../sable19.jpg

• mmm not my cup of tea

• Not unless I loved him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6