Being with more than one person at all, but being with one at a time is serial monogamy. I think we can all agree that, because of that, humans aren't *naturally* monogamous--which is only having one partner, ever--like... Geese, I think it was. If you disagree, feel free to say why.
If you do want to get married eventually, then why? What are the positives and negatives of marriage? Why do the positives out weight the negatives?
If you don't want to get married, ever, then why? What are the positives and negatives of marriage? Why do the positives out weight the negatives?
The one to explain their position in detail, rationally, while addressing the positives and negatives of marriage will get the MHO.
- Humans are naturally monogamous, and I'd like to get married.38% (3)33% (1)36% (4)Vote
- Humans aren't naturally monogamous, but marriage is worth a try.50% (4)33% (1)45% (5)Vote
- Humans aren't naturally monogamous and marriage isn't worth it.0% (0)34% (1)9% (1)Vote
- Humans are naturally monogamous, but I don't want to get married.12% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
- Other (Please elaborate, below)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Humans aren't naturally monogamous its just a tradition that was invented by man long ago. Does it work? At times it does but in order to make it work one half has to suffer more then the other. Will I get married? some day. Why? Because when I marry someone its going to be some one I trust. Cons there might be some struggles along the way. Pros Its someone I could make love to and not be afraid of getting a sexually transmitted disease or having a baby.1