What is the best age to get marrieddd?

So what is the best age to get married in your opinion?

119

Most Helpful Girl

• It varies since everyone's life situation is different, but in general I'd say late twenties and up. That's usually when people are ready to settle down because they're somewhat financially secure (they have a job and a steady income) and are mature enough to make long term decisions. Obviously there are exceptions, but for the most part, I'd say that most people feel ready to get married around that age.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• When you sure you have filled the slot of your happiness and are ready to hand the control of your life in hands of someone else. The most crazy thing which lovers do.

• i don't plan to do that stuff until I'm in my 30s. I'm 27 and just started school so I won't be financially prepared for a wedding or anything like that for quite a while. Like everything it comes down to money.

• after turning 100 yo

• It depends on the person

• Around 28-30 years old, you're established career wise, and financially. Also you've played the field enough to know what you want in life.

• Never. Bitches.

• Never
    ever
    ever

• 30 ideal :)

• There is not a set age it depends if the couple are ready to enter a marriage commitment.

What Girls Said 10

• in MY opinion, id say around 24-25 is good=]

• For me and my journey, no earlier than 26. I’d be miserable if I had to give my daily time to wifely duties before then. Marriage before the age of 26 just seems like one, big chore to me.

• 28-30, in my opinion. I don't want to marry someone too early in my life.

• 30 I would say

• Whatever age you feel ready. I would suggest somewhere around 25.

• For girls, 24-30, for guys 27-33.

• The best age? Before 30.
    I want to marry between 21-25 though

• Neverrrr lol. And def no younger than 25

• Never.
    -----

• When you think your financially ready.