Why would a man not wear his wedding ring when he is still legally married to his wife?

I just looking for possible reasons why?

What if the wife still wears her's but he doesn't?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. He's out looking for other women
    2. Sometimes people just want to let their finger BREATH.
    3. The ring has lost its significance

What Guys Said 3

• I can't stand wearing rings. If the ring wasn't just a simple loop, there is no way I could deal with wearing it. I would constantly be annoyed with it.

• He's either looking for something on the side or he just got separated.

• My father doesn't wear it because he feels uncomfortable with them

What Girls Said 3

• He could have to take it off for work. It broke and he sent it in for repairs. He took it off to do work around the house. He sent it to be cleaned. He's a cheating scumbag. He has poor money management and pawned it. He got robbed or mugged. He's getting it resized. It fell down the drain.

Basically there are a lot of possibilities but the best way to know for sure is to just ask.

• Maybe he doesn't fel like wearing it, maybe his relation isn't working anymore, maybe he doesn't like wearing a ring or it's unpractical for him.

• 1) some rings are so uncomfortable after wearing it for a long time.
    2) his finger could be sweating
    3) he doesn't want to lose it , after a while it's really special, it represents something/somone important, that the relationship is still together.
    4) he doesn't want to wear it
    5) it means nothing to him anymore
    Sorry if it's confusing , but, most guys are different, and i can't read his mind , so i do not know why he's not wearing it.

• What if he's a cheater and his wife actually knows it but she's not doing anything about it either? She just let's him do it. Could she not care anymore?

• Than it's probably 5. I think she could not care anymore, but whoever she is, is probably still thinking about him, she must get over him.