Can't afford valentines day gift for my wife?

I'm broke this year and can't afford a Valentine's gift for my wife.. will she get mad at me? What can I do

Most Helpful Girl

• write her a letter. I'm sure you can afford < 1$ for a stamp. (its more romantic if you send it rather than just hand it to her. particularly if she is usually the one that checks the mail)

Then cook dinner (you guys gotta eat anyway)

Then eat her out (or do whatever she likes in bed.

What Girls Said 8

• Make her something homemade, or give her a massage or a great night in bed :).

• If your wanting to do something for her on V-day. Do what you think she would like the most. I kind of think you could never go wrong with cooking something. Once I couldn't afford a birthday present for the guy I dated. So I just baked a homemade butter cream icing cake. Then asked my mom who paints to draw a picture of a blue dragon but just the head part. Since I knew he loved dragons and his favorite colors were blue and white.

• depends on why u are broke. is it cuz u wasted money on urself or soemthing dumb or cuz of bills? just make her feel special, make rose petals out of paper and put in bedroom, fill bath with hot watr and bubbles, cook dinner, massage her, watchher fav movie with her etc .

• that sucks. she's probably going to be sad. can you manage to make a nice meal or something?

• Give her a massage. Use lotion you have, or even vegetable oil would work.

• You can get cards, candy and balloons at the doller store or the 99cent store.

• All you have to do is buy a simple card.

• She's your wife. She will understand

What Guys Said 2

• if i was your wife i'd get mad at you if you GAVE me a gift, because that means you celebrate this stupid day.

anywya buy her sth cheap like 2 hot dogs for example

• Just make her day special and do little things for her. Serve her breakfast, clean up the house while she relaxes, give her a midday massage, than at night Start her a bubble bath while you finish up a special dinner. Than after dinner you can watch her favorite movie together, than to top it all off you can show her a good time in bed.