When woman stops wanting sex in the marriage, does she also stop being physically affectionate at the same time that she stops wanting sex?

When woman stops wanting sex in the marriage, does she also stop being physically affectionate at the same time that she stops wanting sex?

• Yes
    100% (2)100% (2)100% (4)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Rrefreshing the question

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• I would assume that if a person stops wanting sex with another they would stop creating environments where the other would hope for sex.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Barring any real physical handicap, when any women, including wives, no longer want to have sex it's a real huge red flag. Women are only intimate with someone they like or love. Most women will not have sex with someone they can't stand. This doesn't happen over night. Women have to build up resentment to get there. It usually builds up slowly with her not being as affectionate as she once was. Slowly it progresses to the "don't touch me" phase and finally no sex at all.

The guy usually never sees this coming and is always left wondering what went wrong. He will never find the answer because the woman doesn't know either although the symptoms of a dying relationship are obviously there.

To answer your question, this downward spiral begins with the loss of affection and ends with no more sex. At this point, the guy's best option is to leave, but most men can't. They will stay in a sexless marriage until she leaves. Many times, the woman remains to make the man's life a living hell.

0|0
    0|0