Do You Want To Get Married In This Life?

Such as the title, Boys and Girls Do you want to get married?

Seriously I dont want to get married, But I hope I can have a gf or lover. But if that happen to me I won't say no, But I will not take the initiative to ask a girl for marriage. Unless we really and very love each other. Sounds confused hun?

So GaGers what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to get married one day. I haven't had a boyfriend yet though and don't thinkI'll have one soon so that hope will either happen a lot later in my life time or not happen at all. I think it's important to marry the one for you because you're ideally stuck together for the rest of your life. I don't know how people find each other though. Lucky them

• But if I can find the right one, How to get married, I don't want the girls in my Country! You shuold get a boyfriend, You already be a single 20 years lol, Do you feel alone sometimes?

• Thank you ^_^ ^_^

• You're welcome

What Girls Said 30

• I'm happy on my own, I can deal. I have great friends, a good job, and an amazing family to boot. But if i met the right man, someone who shared my values and loved me enough to ask, then i'd say yes.
    So I'm open to the idea, but it would take a great love to get me there.

• So wjhy you think you won't get the great love?

• I hope i will, but i'm pretty shy/awkward and so far the guys I've met i haven't had a lot in common with. It's probably one of those things that takes time, but somehow sometimes i think that maybe i'm introverted to happen upon the right person.

• Shy and awkward for girl sometimes is cute, You just not meet the right one yet. I hope you can meet him in the near future.

• I want to get married.

• Yes, I definitively want to get married ;)

• Ok then , go for it, hope you can get happiness from your marriage!

• sure i would really like to... but when the time comes and when i will find the right one

• Of course! I may not be able to have kids by the time I get married, so I'll need an understanding husband who will be supportive and who would consider adopting a child (if I can't have kids, that is). Having a husband and children is huge for me.

• no I want to get married in that life.

• I prefer to cohabit to marriage.
    Unless the guy prove to be really a gem then I might agree to marriage.

• Hun Cohabit that sounds so sweet, But a gem guy hard to find I think.

• thank you answer my question again

• So get a bf or lover, don't give up! Everything can be possible!

• Of course I do. With the right person. I want it to be my first and last marriage.

• Yah. I wanna get married.

• yes, i think so

• You think so? but you didn't say I want to. So sounds you not sure!

• Yes, I want to get married.

• With who? And What time? Thank you answer my question

• Now you 22y old , I think you will get married in 25-27 wIth your special man, Of course just a guess!

• Aww thanks lol

• I don't think about getting married. If I ever get married, it would be because I would be convinced that I found someone that I love and cherish enough for wanting to expend my life with him. But I would not marry anyone.

• I absolutely want to get married. It's one of the few dreams I have left.

• When the right time comes ; Of course!!! But before I have to focus on my career etc in the meantime. Anf only if I feel 100% that he's the one I would.

• I'd love to but realistically, I'm not feeling positive of my chances at this point.

• I don't want to get married

• in this one.. no

• I don't really see the point of marriage but I'm not opposed to it.

• I honestly don't really know

• Don't worried the that time come to you, you will know the answer,16 don't need to think about so much on marriage. Awww I missing my 16, You're a hot 16! Thank you answer my question

• Its not a must. But i would like to have a partner. And if he wants to marry then Im up for it

• Same here, I hope you can meet the right one in the future. thank you answer my question again

• i want to get married of course! and have kids, that's my life goal

• I want to fall in love but not marriage. I've never been in love tho.

• O_O Really? A pretty girl like you never been in love? It just hard to believe, But I do believe you. I hope you can meet the right guy in the near future!

• Guys have been ( or said they were at least) in love with me but it's never been mutual:(

• Lol, Maybe those guys don't know How to cherish a beautiful girl like you. Don't be sad for it, I think there is a lot of guys will waiting for you and fall in love with you. I mean a guy who really love you, cherish you, value you. by the way Thank you answer my quetion:)

• I want to get married

• I want to get married !!☺️

• Yes of course I do

• I want to, but it doesn't seem like I'll find a guy who wants to.

• I don't want to get married no. To me it's just a prison you throw a lot of money after.

• Haha, that’s ture, but you will have a panrtner right?

• Of course I will. I just don't want marriage :)

• Me too, In some ways, I have to agree with you!

• Yes I do. It might not work out, or it might but I want to take a chance at it.

• 'In this life' as supposed to what?
    And yes, I wanna get married.

• I didn't but i am getting to the point where I think I want too and anyone will do

• Why you didn't? Can know a little bit why?

• It seems you just not found the right one. But the first guy shuold not cheated, That's not allowed in relationship!

• well i don't think he was thinking that yeah u just leave them or pretend

What Guys Said 29

• 0|0
  • I got married and it is great. But today, I dont know mthe guy gets screwed. It see a lot of the women on this site say the want to and they guys say no. mthen I see women in their early thirties saying they divorced and how it was a weight off their shoulders. i dont understand why they change their minds or why they select a husband so badly... But either way yhey file the majoirty of the divorces and the guy gets hit with all kinds of financial damage, loss of kids and loss of home.

• While it seems impossible, I'm optimistic enough to say YES.

• I'd like a lifetime partner but I don't believe in the tradition of marriage. It's just not necessary in my opinion.

• Nah I personally dont want to get married, I mean in this day and age I dont feel its very much a needed thing and well if a woman loved me that much we shouldn't need to get married just to simply prove it.

That being said I have no personal problem if people wanna get married in any way then more power to them.

• neither in this life, not in another life

single till death

• It'd be nice but, my chances don't look to good truth be told. It is what it is.

• Don't worried bro, you will meet the right one then into marriage , If you keep finding and never give up!

• thank you answer my question

• Yes, I want to get married :)

• I wanted couple years ago. Now, no. No marriage for me, NEVER! I can't show so much trust to the best wife on earth.

• I want to
    makes a relationship much more structure and you know the other person is innit for the long run.

• I don't know yet, I'm stuck with both yes and no (as always). :(

But I'm pretty sure I'd like to have a lover, gf, or a male fuck buddy. :)

• Yes, that sounds great to me.

• I would love to get married one day!

• I want to, but at this point i don't think it'll happen

• I have a fiancee that I adore, so... YES

• not in a million years, my dad has always told me to never get married and have kids, woman are a fucking nightmare, they have no use other than being fucked

• Nah not really.

• I wear a purity ring.

• Of course I do there is this chick that I wouldn't mind spending forever with

• I want to, but I really do not want to end up another divorce statistic.

• So don't get a divorce then cherish each other, love each other, then you won't!

• yes sure i wanna marry even today if I can..
    condition : the wife who I want is virgin..

• Yeah I wouldn't even date someone that wasn't "wife material" ^^

• It seems you only the girl who looks like a wife or who can be your wife. thank you answer my question

• yes, i do want to get married

• i m pretty sure i will be.

i want kids and i m strongly against the family breaking up etc .

• yeahand have some kids

• Sure with the right girl

• Yeah, got a pretty hot girl.

• That's only until U brake them of being way to shy !! U can teach them to grab U'r cock when they want to fuck U & to put there tits in U'r hands to play with when they want some attention !!

• Haha, That sounds great , but I think they will push me away, Chinese women really don't like these stuff. So I Would rather fuck a Western girl. But I enjoy this process you said.

• one word "never".

• Of course i want to be married ! 😊

• Only chumps get married and I'm not a chump.

• Oh, but That sounds rude. The people who get married not a chump!

• It's my honest OPINION.