When a woman loses her sex drive in marriage and never wants sex again, does she also fall out of love with her husband at this same time?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If I made a point that I never wanted to have sex with my husband again then there is a problem. Stress and kids might make me lose interest but still want to WANT to have sex and want the time and energy to have sex, but if I one day just decide (if I have kids and am stressed too) that I do not want to have sex ever again with my husband then I'm probably losing feelings for him and want to focus on more important things.
    I really don't know about married life I'm just applying the situation to my bf and I.

• I am talking about when she suddenly loses her libido for unknown reasons like a lot of women do

• Is she menapausal? If there is no stress and no kids and you scheduals aren't too out of sync to have alone time together then I don't see why she would want sex occasionally.

• There are usually kids. There is usually stress in life. Schedules with kids are always messy.

What Girls Said 4

• I've never heard of a woman suddenly losing libido for "no reason.". The reasons can be physical (hormonal, vaginal dryness) or social (stress, tired) and personal (lost respect, lost interest in her partner). It might even suggest she *might* be getting fulfillment elsewhere.

You have the main point backwards, though. Love is lost first, THEN libido.

I would suggest you guys try some counseling to get to the bottom of what is going on.

• If love is lost first, why do many women who lose their women for physical reasons claim they love their spouses

• Loving and being "in love" along with sexual attraction are two different things, I'm afraid. You will always love someone, but remaining "in love" is a harder thing.

• It depends on the reasons she doesn't want sex.. Is it medical, is it from marriage issues etc... Far too many variables to answer. Not so black & white..

• Emotional attachment is different from physical

• Not at all u see that's where men and women are wired different guys express their love through sex I know. no they do love you sometimes thay worried that they aren't satisfying you. but sometimes as a women ur sex drive takes a serious dip espesially after having a baby you have now idea. after a baby you get depressd u feel bad about ur body and your instinccts are just focused on the baby its not tht you don't love ur man its jst instinct. its happened to lots of women I knw. some of thse girls wd have sex 6times a day serious then cd hardly do it after a certain time in marriage its crazy. just set aside some romantic time for the both of you regularly do somethings to spice it up maybe see a counsellor to and you'll be at it in no time. be loving and don't be selfish make sure u both benefit.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure. But you feel unloved regardless.

Love isn't just what happens in one person's head.

• This is a loaded question for sure. I think it's more of a factor of familiarity coupled with the stresses of everyday life.