In marriage, is the wife always right and the husband is always wrong?

Do you think the wife care's more about her happiness than her husbands happiness?

• A.) yes
  • B.) no

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't sound like a healthy marriage. I'm not married but Im pretty sure marriage isn't a competition, is not about keeping score. And if one person is unhappy that means both are unhappy. I doubt that a healthy marriage would be formed by a person that's unsatisfied and unhappy joined with a person who is clueless and selfish.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's not like the wife always right. It's more like woman do have more instinct for what will happen next. My Mom actually experienced it too. Sometimes my father don't believe her until what my mom said become reality. But, what makes it different is my mom doesn't boasting about herself even if she's right and my father didn't say sorry to her. It takes magnanimity indeed to say sorry, more over after you're married.

I think there's no difference between wrong person. The wrong person still have to say sorry and correct his/her mistake, both husband and wife.

My parents always taught me 2 values of marriage..
    1. Marriage I. S. N.'T about "i love you BECAUSE" B. U. T "i love you ALTHOUGH"..
    2. Marriage I. S. N.'T about to make ourselves happy (TAKE). It's about GIVE happiness to our spouse. That way we'll feel the HAPPINESS OF MARRIAGE..

• Unless I'm the husband this definitely isn't the case in my relationship.

• It can go both ways really. Depends on the person themself!
    I've seen my mom being wrong PLENTY of times as well as my dad!

• I think this question is exactly why couples divorce.

• No, sometimes the guy is right sometimes the girl is.

What Guys Said 5

• In marriage, is the wife always right and the husband is always wrong?
    NO
    NO

But remember
    Happy wife, happy life.

• Both can be right, both can be wrong.

• Its never a question about right or wrong.. If anyone proves he/she is right over another had indeed striked a first nail on their marriage

• If you want dinner and sexy time then yes the wife is always right.

• If you wanna get laid, you should accept that the wife is always right. Lol

• If you really want to get laid, let your wife know you're not a pushover, she needs a man with a backbone who she can respect.