Girls only, is it too much that I want to get married and dedicate myself to the happiness of my future wife?

I know that's an awkward title but my ongoing fantasy is to get married and then make that woman the happiness on earth.

I'd want to do the housework, massage her how she wants, give her breakfast in bed, get her flowers and chocolates regularly (not twice a day XD ), support her in her own dreams and ambitions and do everything else that I need to do to help her feel like the happiest woman on earth.

I won't just marry anyone and I can leave a bad relationship but would you be creeped out if your where with a guy who treated you this way?

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...192004897_260910860_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Finally, a Real man who wishes to dedicate his life to his wife and not to his Mother or Father who he feels he Needs------To help Them feel like the happiest couple in the world with sonny by their side for life instead of his future wife.
    No, not a 'Fantasy' at all... I realized there are still a few good men left in the world who don't live in a Fantasy world...
    No, not 'Creeped out,' just surprised instead that he would not make it a foursome with Three instead.
    Good luck and blessings for this year, dear. xx

• Thanks. :)

• And I'm delighted to be the star pupil of GaG's star poster. ;)

• She is out there and when you find her, the only law you lay down is that she love you unconditionally and not to ever take advantage of you... thank you so much, sweetie, I am indeed real.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 5

• It wouldn't be creepy at all! It just shows how much you care for that one woman that you want to spend your life with.
    Any girl would be happy to find a man that treated her the way you are describing!

• So I wouldn't be seen as a doormat?

• Do you think I'd bore a girl long term?

• Nah, I mean, I would change things up, like show her that you care for her in different ways. If you feel she is getting bored though and wanted to spice things up, you could try kinky stuff too. A lot of women like it when their men take charge

• I would want a guy like that, but... that's a little too much. Most girls want guys like you, but overdoing it will make you come off as a doormat which will turn a lot of girls off...

• But if it's a long term stable relationship would that make it better? I'd be doing it to make her happy not cos I'm scared of her or anything.

• no problem :) Do you watch the SacconeJoly's on youtube? Their a perfect example of nice guys not finishing last.

• I don't actually.
      I'll try and give it a look. :)

• Omg No! I totally want that! I also plan to do most of the same for my husband! Exclude the cooking... Lol

• Ill get bored if you act too pampery and doormatty.

• To each her own I guess.

• It's all sweet but, not realistic.

• Why not?

• I know. Things might be different but I'd like to stick to that ideal as much as possible.

• Then that's awesome. Lucky girl.

What Guys Said 3

• It's too much, dude.

• Ted Mosby, is that you?

• Probably.
      Ironically, I hate that guy.

• I feel that way about my fiancee... She is really traditional, so she appreciates it.

• Good.
      Congratulations. :)