Why is there still a fight for gay marriage?

It's not that I'm opposed to it at all, it's just that gays seem to be the ONLY people wanting to get married anymore!

1|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they still can't. Because even if they didn't want to get married, they should still have all the same rights. It's a pretty basic concept, really.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why? Because if people want to get married they should be able to no matter what.

0|1
    0|0
    • Anyways gay marriage is legal all across my country so there's no fighting for it anymore. That's an American thing.

• Because in some countries people don't accept it. It's just stupid.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• People object to the stuff that other people do that doesn't affect anyone except those other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • basically what's the point in marriage? wether it's gay or straight?

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you have against marriage? I have seen some of your opinions on marriage, it seems like you hate it, I understand you don't want to get married but why do you hate marriage so much?

• @debbiexoxo sure i don't want to marry, but i don't understand what's the point in marriage anyway? :-/

• Er no you are just ignorant.
    And gays don't need to fight in the UK anymore it's legal.

1|1
    0|1
  • Because in certain places people still feel right about imposing laws that follow a book written thousands of years ago. Im not gay, but I fight for the right of gays to be married. The ability to marry whom ever you want is a basic right and everyone should be given it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the freaks called gays want to overpower straight people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them join the misery...

1|0
    0|0