Why is there still a fight for gay marriage?

It's not that I'm opposed to it at all, it's just that gays seem to be the ONLY people wanting to get married anymore!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they still can't. Because even if they didn't want to get married, they should still have all the same rights. It's a pretty basic concept, really.

What Girls Said 2

• Why? Because if people want to get married they should be able to no matter what.

• Anyways gay marriage is legal all across my country so there's no fighting for it anymore. That's an American thing.

• Because in some countries people don't accept it. It's just stupid.

What Guys Said 6

• People object to the stuff that other people do that doesn't affect anyone except those other people.

• basically what's the point in marriage? wether it's gay or straight?

• What do you have against marriage? I have seen some of your opinions on marriage, it seems like you hate it, I understand you don't want to get married but why do you hate marriage so much?

• @debbiexoxo sure i don't want to marry, but i don't understand what's the point in marriage anyway? :-/

• Er no you are just ignorant.
    And gays don't need to fight in the UK anymore it's legal.

• Because in certain places people still feel right about imposing laws that follow a book written thousands of years ago. Im not gay, but I fight for the right of gays to be married. The ability to marry whom ever you want is a basic right and everyone should be given it.

• Because the freaks called gays want to overpower straight people.

• Let them join the misery...