How to find a girl to marry?

I'm just tired of being with girls not my kind

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to church or join a cult where they'll pick a bride for you.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Waiit a minute.
    Shouldn't there be steps to it first?
    Stranger
    Acquaintance
    Lover ( maybe friends)
    Desperately in love
    Engagement
    Marriage?

How come you're jumping ALL the way to the final stage already lol?

• Yea you're right
      So I update my question: How can I find a stranger girl of my kind to be acquaintance and after all get married?
      The point is I don't know where is the best place to find her, and what should I first start to talking about!

• Marriage agency is your best bet really.

• Many shitty first dates? After meeting several women you learn a bit yourself, what you want, what to look for, and a few more cules to how to find it. Treasure isn't easy to find.

• You know, I'm really tired of lookin up to find my really kind (what u call treasure), so I'm satisfied with a normal one. Important for me to live with love

• Watch Borat, it's a how-to.

• Ask your parents, friends to search one for u.. The right one... Or give ad on newspaper, or go to wedding agencies...

• Thank's for helpin
      I'm gonna marry oversea, so what is your advise about starting with the best way?

• Contact the wedding agencies which have overseas proposals..

• Can I find some kind of treasure in these agencies? What conditions do they have to marry? Can you introduce me by link a good wedding agency?

• That's a lost cause, bro. If you want to try, you have to date a ton of bitches before you find one, but they don't stick around.

• But I really don't have such a time to waste to dating many bitches! I really wanna find a normal one. I'm not going to be fucked!

• Is there still anyone believe in love not just money? Or I'm just hammering on the stone!

• Bro, unless you want a God loving girl, ain't a lot to choose from. Have some fun with hoes, don't get crazy with hope, maybe you'll find a bitch you can settle with. Don't go round praying for magic pussy, keep it real.