Is it ok to break up with girlfriend because she has already been married before?

Because it won't be an equally special moment for both of us. Marriage is a huge life event and a second marriage will never be as emotionally mindblowing as a first one. I don't want it to be more emotionally mindblowing for me than for her because she has already been married

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that that should be the only reason that you break up with a girl. It could be ok if there was something else you didn't like about her, but if not then you could be possibly missing out on a great girlfriend.

• Even though the wedding and post wedding won't be as significant for her as it would be for me?

• Who said it's not gonna be significant? Sure it's not gonna be her first time, but it doesn't make it any less significant for her. If anything, it'll make her want it to be ever more perfect than before.

What Girls Said 2

• How can you presume that it would have less importance for her than for you? I have remarried, and I am so much more invested in my current relationship than I was in my first. This to me is better than anything I could have ever imagined, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

• If her first marriage didn't work out then it obviously wasn't too special so why would you assume that a second marriage would be less meaningful? I think it's a pretty silly reason to break up with someone but do what you want.

What Guys Said 0