Hard to trust my partner since we are far from each other?

hi hello everyone. basically im married but we stay away from each other due to work commitment. but i dont know why sometimes easy for me to think negative towards my husband. but deep in my heart i can feel that he will never hurt me. we now 4000 miles away from each other. just meet once in a month. what should i do to make our marriage happy n lovely for ever? i really need advise. i love my husband and my marriage. and he also say the same thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is natural to feel like that especially since you both live apart. I guess you will have to trust him.

• what should i do to keep this marriage alive?

• Send him some affectionate messages as often as possible. I think that may help.

• yeah i already do it. but sometimes time zone are killing me. im 6 hours ahead. and what guy need from his wife since we are far except loyalty and trust?

What Guys Said 2

• Contact him unexpectedly, send gifts through the mail...

• I don't understand what you mean by trusting your partner? Do you think he will cheat on you? Does he think you will cheat on him?

What Girls Said 1

• Contact him regularly and make him feel special