If your husband cheated and created another family behind your back, and he ended up dying and leaving nothing to the mistress and her kids?

Would you help out and give money to support the children or not?

Let's say you had no idea he had a mistress and 3 other kids until he was on his deathbed in the hospital, and he left you and your kids a decent amount of money... would you give some to the other woman and her kids or would they be S. O. L?

Most Helpful Girl

• I should be ashamed to say this but hell no!!! I would be mad as hell to find out and probably hate her anyway. Serves her right for sleeping with a married man and making a fool me all that time.

What Guys Said 4

• Most woman would not. Out of sight out of mind.

• I don't think most women would give the mistress and kids anything!

• If they were struggling, I probably would. It would not be an easy choice and I'd probably go back and forth, but I probably would take care of them.

• HELL NO!!! Not your problem!

What Girls Said 8

• That would be very foul if he did something like that and I'd feel it's in my best interest as a person to at least give them some of what he gave me. Provided I have a career of my own and the house is in my name, I'd give them some money to get on their feet, I'd say its a gift. I'd sell the house, move into a smaller home and move on with my life and children. I'd be so hurt that he created a family behind my back, that it would almost make me not miss him anymore. However, for the sake of our children, I'd feel bad that he wouldn't be in their lives anymore. It's really more about the kids. I wouldn't be thrilled about giving the money to the actual mistress, but her children are priority because they didn't ask to be born.

• I'd like to think I'd help as much as possible as long as she wasn't a money grabbing psycho. It isn't the children's fault their father was a twat. If he had a lot of money then they are entitled to it just as much as any other children he had.

• I would give the kids some money but the mistress is getting nothing

• It's not the kid's fualt. I wouldn't take care of them but I'd help them out if I could.

• I'd put some money in the bank for the kids and hopefully their mom can't get to the money.

• Nope I'd give them nothing !

• they lucky I dont kill them all

• If try to find a way to make sure it went directly to the kids in some way...