How old is a good age to get married and how long is a suitable time to be dating them?

I am extremely curious on others thoughts

Most Helpful Guy

• 25-30...8 months to 1 year.

• in my opinion even a year sometimes is too soon. You are quite literally going to be spending the rest of your lives together. Yeah, it's hard being abstinent. But to do it right you must abstain from sex. Can you do it for three years, while getting to know and love, and cherish her? Your bond will be stronger. Lasting. Your marriage will be stronger, too. Sex will mean what it is supposed to mean, a sacred and long awaited time of bonding, rather than something cheap and quick that never will have much meaning to you.

• I would also add a thorough background check & high quality premarital counseling.

What Guys Said 6

• There is none.

It's however old you are when you find the man your gut instincts tell you to go after, or when he finds you, and goes after you. He dates you, woos you, gets to know and love you, painstakingly building a rock-solid foundation on which to spend the rest of your lives on.

It can take years to get to know someone in dating. That is with absolutely no sex. Sex will erode and destroy that tender foundation he is building.

If you keep your heart soft, and open, even after being hurt, men will take notice and be drawn to you.

But if you keep it closed and protected, it can take years, if ever, to find anyone willing to get to know you.

That is the harsh cruelty of this world, and I speak from experience.

That age can be 16 years to sixty, which is ideal to get married.

It depends on you, hon.

• My parents, who both waited until marriage to loos their virginity, and still love eachother as much as the day they got married, say that it's safe if you've been dating them for at least a year.

As for age, I'd wait until one of you has a stable job that can support a family.

• A suitable age to start dating and get married is the time that you pick kiddo.

• for guys don't matter, girls in their 20s

• 32yrs old at least 3yrs

• It doesn't really matter what your physical age is. It really depends on a person 's mental age. Are they truly ready to get married and spend the rest of their life with one person and their family?

Of course, other factors must. be taken into account as well. For example, can you to live together in the black (can you afford to live together?).

When you marry, don't do it just because you want to have a wedding day or because you think they're the one. 95% of divorced couples say they divorced because they rushed their relationship and married without fully knowing if their SO is the one or not.

So be patient, develop a true relationship between with someone and make sure you plan a married life together, not a wedding day.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys won't be too keen, even though they wouldn't mind even because they love you. I think they just can't bare to think about all that goes into marriage and a wedding especially if us divas want a big wedding. If you say let's go to a courthouse and call it a day they might say "ok" LOL

• Hell, I wouldn't know. But, I dated my boyfriend for 7 months before he asked me to marry him. We've been engaged for 4 years.