How do all the married women and men have so much time on GAG?

I've noticed that a lot of married people on here have answered lots of questions on here and they are even high leveled. Like I am wondering are they lazy, do they even take care of their kids, cook, work, etc.

• Yep they are lazy
  • Yep they are lazy or wait a minute sherlock how do you even know its not like you observe their profile everyday maybe you should and collect more data before you make such accusations
  • I am not married or have kids see results
  • No we don't have time maybe we just are so high leveled because we have been a member for such a long time
How do they fit in so much time?
I meant to say married people with kids sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't most people have mobile modes of communication. They can write from anywhere. And it doesn't take much time to scribble out a response. Plus kids and cooking and sex usually happens at night. A lot of people type at work and school in their spare moments. I don't think being high level on -gag- is a very strong indication that you're neglecting anything lol it's just giving your opinion which people tend to do often throughout the day.

• Yeah but how much time can you actually have at work using your mobile phone to go on GAG and most schools block off the internet or have a wifi password to log on.

• I know people who can type basically all day on here. Obviously not typing constantly but periodically throughout. And it's easy to access internet at university. Plus there is the spare times you're just commuting on a bus or train or at the store or whatever. It'd be really easy to write like ten or twenty responses a day 3 minutes each without missing a thing. That's an half hoir to an hour cut up in pieces no big deal. People spend more time jerking off. :p

over time 10 or 20 responses gets you up there in levels fairly quickly.. Id be surprised if majority of typing was done in the evening. Marriage or not. unless someone is working nights:-)

• Lmao good point

Most Helpful Guy

• They kinda have no life

What Girls Said 12

• Lazy? LOL wow. Not one bit. I'm here just because I like to be here. I've been a member for 6 years and I don't plan on quitting GAG just because I'm married now. I don't have children and I work but it's an easy desk job, and I'm also still in school. Stop assuming things about people. Being married or in a relationship doesn't automatically zap all your free time...

• Wow calm down why so defensive? I was just asking a question okay, but what about the people with kids and who are busy?

• Again, you're making assumptions.

• So that doesn't mean you have to get all upset and hurt my feelings and get all defensive it was a question

• I don't like or fit in with any of your options lol. Think what you want about me. I run 2 businesses, homeschool 2 children, have a super clean house which I built myself, go to the gym everyday, read everyday, and much more.
    I think I'm doing okay lol.

• Well I used to be married but I am now a single mom to three kids, I work, I go to school full time, I go to the gym, so not only do I have kids, but when they are with me , I have twice the work because it's just me. I don't think you should be making assumptions you know nothing about.

• I don't understand how people that have their partner in the same room are on here. If I lived close to my bf or with him I wouldn't be on GAG at all.

• Not even while he is resting up after you exhausted him? ;-)

• @red_arrow not really. If he is laying there and I'm next to him Im either cuddling or asleep too lol

• Actually, that is better. I was thinking of being wide awake passing time till he was ready, but cuddling beats it.

• Because @BelleGirl21 is a badass powerhouse who does it fuckin' all and still manages to be better than you, even in her sleep.

• Listen, all I'm saying is if I'm married I wouldn't need to be on this site unless it was my job. Ain't nobody got time for this when you're married, don't you have a life? Hate to sound rude but ummmmmm just saying... -____-

• We are multitaskers.

• Marriage doesn't suddenly change your schedule? Assuming that the couple has already been cohabitating, nothing actually changes, except a piece of paper and some rings. You don't cook and clean more after marriage, nor do you start popping kids out right away...

• That is why I asked people who are married and have kids.

• "I've noticed that a lot of married people on here have answered lots of questions on here and they are even high leveled. Like I am wondering are they lazy, do they even take care of their kids, cook, work, etc"

That doesn't say " do you married people on here have kids?"

• I forgot to put it in my question its late at night

• more married people should answer this question, like that guy whose user name starts with k that i can't remember or pronounce. But I'm pretty sure, they'll all end up being badasses like BelleGirl21.

• Haha @jackkerouac77

• Its probably cause he has more followers and less people have blocked him I at least have 12 people who have blocked me on here.

• nope. i was thinking of a different dude in his late 30s.

• I think most of them are on while they're at work.

• Theyre not really married?

• Their marriages are struggling so they need an "escape?"

What Guys Said 9

• Because @bellegirl21 does what she wants? After she closes her dojo and takes care of her kids and makes sure her husband is tied up in the basement?

• That sounds exactly the same though lol

• Indeed, it is the same. It's just a little less blunt, I guess. People are weird!

• Now that I actually have to do my own housework as in ALL of it I realize... it actually doesn't take that long to clean up the place.

• I think its because they have become such good multi-taskers :)

• Not sure if I am one of those in your mind but yes I work and sometimes from home so I can be on as well, I generally watch TV and chat with my wife while on especially at night and even now, my kids are grown and can feed themselves since most of them aren't even here but rather at college and the other has completed his Masters and works, stack up my months on here and I have done quite a bit in comparision to most people, tonight we will go out to an Irish pub with friends for dinner and then to another part of town for drinks etc but then I will log i. Again tonight, just made reservations at a beautiful B&B (again) when we take a short trip and will go back to our beach condo at while at both I will get online which means on here too.

• Don't you go making @bellegirl21 feel bad!

• With cellphones and mobile devices, people can hop on for 5 or 10 minutes and hop off again. Not everyone is on for HOURS at a time!

• Lazy? I don't think so. They just have an active GaG life. It doesn't take much time to read and give an honest high level opinion about something.

• they are rich so have servants taking care of household chores

• or they are using GAG from their working place ;-)