A young couple who would like to have sex before they're ready to marry can request a “temporary marriage.” Would you want this law in your country?

We all know that Muslim practices are among some of the strictest regarding sexual intercourse and the relationships between men and women. For instance, Muslim couples are only allowed to have sex in the missionary position. It's considered gross and degrading for a man to ask any other position from his wife.

However, in certain Muslim countries, like Iran, a young couple who would like to have sex before they're ready to marry can request a “temporary marriage.” They are allowed to pay for a short ceremony, with a written contract dictating the amount of time they will be “married.” Once this is done, they can have sex like bunnies without contradicting Islamic law.

Would you all prefer this to be a law in all around the world?

• YES! i would love to
  • NO, i don't think so
no i like have issues no sex before marriage so i mean what bout those people...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for me I have sex not until im " reasy" so having a legalized contract of marriage or not it does not really make me feel more comfortable having sex than if I did not have a contract of marriage. Once I feel ready than I feel ready and I do not feel like I need legalized permission as sex is a personal choice.

But I'm imtersted to see peopele answer who are " waiting". :-)

What Guys Said 5

• That's why you don't let religion run your life or country. You end up with fuct up and confusing laws like this.

• If Islam not allows to sex before marriage then there shouldn't be any law like that,

• I believe messed up is the word (s) I would use to describe this idea.

• its such bullshit. It almost hurts

• Why not just have sex? Problem solved...

What Girls Said 4

• LOL that'd b messed up on so many levels.

• I don't get why you would even create this law. It doesn't make any sense even within the context of that religion because you could still find ways to contradict it.
    I have no problem with this law it just seems like a pointless law to me.

• that law is nothing more then legal prostitution

• Rules are rules can't change them.