Why do men cheat with strippers?

I have been married for 20 years together for 30. My husband frequents strip clubs. I believe he is cheating
With a stripped. He has been working extra jobs to help put
Our oldest daughter through college. We stopped having sex about 6 months ago because he claims he is so tired
From working these extra jobs. I have noticed he is coming home later and later. He says he has to have a few drinks before coming home. We have three children together. Since he has been working these extra jobs we don't do anything together anymore. He has Friday through Sunday off. During the week he will leave the house at around 11 am and not return home until around 9-9:30 pm. I feel a real disconnect with him he says I am paranoid and that nothing is going on but why do I feel like he is cheating with this stripper should I be concerned?

Most Helpful Girl

• Watching strippers is entertainment. He is not cheating.
    Unless he is touching or fornicating with the strippers, he is simply watching a show.
    If you went to watch the chip and dales with your girlfriends, would you consider it cheating? Often there is a double-standard that girls going to a strip join to watch men is acceptable girls night fun, but men going is often shamed.

It appears as though he may be looking for an escape from life and work... watching strippers allows him to just let everything else go away.
    I don't think you should be concerned unless you find something physically going on.

What Guys Said 4

• that's not cheating sister.

cheating is when he's after some other girl. going to strippers/escorts isn't cheating.

• yes... why is he going to strip clubs in the first place? Really? why would you let him?

• Because they are easier than women scientists

• Because there hot

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him now you won't tolerate him doing this and insist on joining him when he leaves the house. If you don't deal with this situation now it will just get worse as time goes on.

• You have a good reason to be, and there's a high chance he is. You're going to have to approach him about this some way or the other. Don't berate him, just calmly inquire about why he spends so much time at strip joints...

Like the other commenter, I too wonder why you've allowed him to go to strip joints in the first place.

• I'm sorry about that.
    for real.
    I'm not too sure it's related to the strip clubs though
    Guys go there to see sexy girls
    And then usually rush right home for sex with their wives
    so most gals don't mind if it gets his motor running