At what age did you feel ready to settle down and have a real long term relationship?

When did you start to calm down from your wild and crazy years and consider serious relationships?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I'll ever think ok self i want to settle down in a lTr

It is more likely I'll be in a relationship and stay in it bc it's working and just keep staying long as it's working. I don't think you ever know you're really ready till you're there. People guess all the time but gotta be there to know, I think.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 7

• I'll let you know when I do.

Lol. I actually went from one LTR to the next my whole life. Started at about 21.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have been for a while. All I want to do now is get through school asap and start a family.

0|0
    0|0
  • 12. I knew when I met my first girlfriend that she was the one I wanted to be with my entire life. Sadly things didn't work out after 4 years but I still want a long-term dedicated relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • that was at 19

0|0
    0|0
  • 16. We've been married for 5 months now saddly things aren't working out and I'm starting to regret it...

0|0
    0|0
  • That was at 21 years old, and been like that ever since. It just feels right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it'll ever happen to me.

0|0
    0|0