How to make a marriage work?

I've dated my boyfriend on and off for four years and we're tying the knot soon. It started off a little bumpy four years ago, when one night he cheated on me while he was drunk (he made out with another girl and I was in a different country and as much as that hurt, I kind of forgave him). We still have bumps in the way, sometimes it's got to do with other chicks, and sometimes he's too busy for me, but we stick together. I really love him, and I know he loves me too. We're taking the plunge soon but the problem is all these fights and all made me a little paranoid. I would really like to be more mellowed and chilled out, just so that our marriage works out all well. How can I?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know. I do know that problems, doubts, and insecurities present before marriage are much worse after marriage.