Guys:What type of girl would you want to marry?

Beautiful, caring, modern, traditional, confident, extrovert, introvert, philosophical, cheerful, sweet, witty, bossy, intelligent, humorous, quiet, talkative, fashionista, emotional, girly..
what character traits would you want in your wife and why?

Girls: even you could give your opinions. .

Most Helpful Guy

• ah, a beautiful girl with a cute button nose and hair that drapes over her eyes a little, she'd be confident, intelligent, friendly, and creative, also, energetic and excited about life, i love it when i see girls who really appreciate where we are and who we are, but she has to have that bit of secrecy or temptation in her, so we can have fun on... all levels,

but yeah, she'd be something along those lines, and i'd like that, just to have someone who i can share my deep thoughts in, and who'd share those thoughts with me too.

What Guys Said 16

• Beautiful, caring, modern, traditional, confident, extrovert and introvert, philosophical, cheerful, sweet, witty... well, a little bossy, intelligent, humorous, quiet, but not too quiet. Fashionista? I suppose. Maybe she can help me with that, since I don't know anything about fashion. I would like her to be willing to work out problems that we may have together. I'm willing to talk it out. I'd like to exhaust all avenues completely to fix our issues. Divorce to me is not an option. Neither is cheating. We would not be an open relationship. We devote our love together and only to each other for the rest of our lives 365 days each year until one of us is gone. After that, we take our death anniversary and celebrate our life on that day until the other dies also.

• The most important criteria would be: caring and sweet.
    Apart from that, everything is optional.
    I may have a better chance to feel a click with a quiet girl since I'm rather shy, but I've felt a click with emotional people as well so that's never a show stopper :-)

• All of those sound good to me. LOL

Really though, I want my partner to be good-hearted above all else. Intelligence and sense of humor are important too. And of course attraction, but that can't really be quantified.

• Funny how "loyalty" , "honesty" , "common interests and goals" were not on the list lol

Talk about priorities eh?

• My list included just examples of character traits.. u could add your own..

• I know i know but the fact it's not listed at all and almost never mentioned by guys below got me thinking.

• It would be nice if she were most of those things. You can leave out being bossy, extroverted or introverted and traditional

• Beautiful, caring, modern, traditional, confident, extrovert, introvert (a little of both) , philosophical, cheerful, sweet, intelligent, humorous, quiet, talkative (a bit of both), fashionista, emotional, girly.

All of the above cause its cute. basically i want to marry a girl who will like me for who i am and not change me. ill like her for who she is and try to change each other negatives.

• Caring, motherly and clever. Being a wife means you're soon to be a mother and it's the mother who pulls the strings in the house and provides order.

• Well she doesn't have to be all of those but it'll be nice if she has some of those attributes.

I guess a girl who's honest, kind, educated and laid back to be around and believe in individuality, that's what I look for the most.

• Intelligent, traditional, humorous , who shares same interest and hobbies with me so I can spend as much time as possible with her.

• Humorous woman

• A beaut chick whose has brains

• someone who is at peace with themselves and those around them. Someone who knows what they are getting into and are willing to fight to keep it. In short, a humble, down to earth person with common sense, independence, a sense of freedom and balance.

• Educated, cheerful, sweet, quiet

• Emotional girl.
    Because I thinks that is the real girl quality.

• Someone who looks like you (if that is you in your profile picture).

• Loyal, hot, nice and fun.

What Girls Said 2

• I think just somebody who had the courage to fully be themselves. Someone that knows who they are, and lives confidently in that knowing.

• Being warm is everything... I don't want to date someone cold and distant and unfeeling.