Is it bad to be married at 19 and don't tell everyone about it?

I'm married to someone at my college and I don't want to tell anyone about it. We pretend like there's nothing going on between us. do I have the right to do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your life, it's your choice. However, if I were married to my now fiance, you would have to gag me to keep me from telling anybody that I was married to him. I like to spread my joy lol.

• Yeah it's a good thing but sometimes you can't say things like this to everyone for many reasons

• Sadly, that is very true. :P

What Guys Said 4

• kinda young aren't you?

• Why did you get married?

• For something called love. Because we want to be with each other

• My mom had me while she was in college. The effects are interesting.

• Maybe her situation was different to mine.

• whts wrong in this!!!
    many of my friends and classmates (girl) are married now even some boys too.
    nothing wrong in it. let others know about this. but better to discuss in your home then disclose your secret of marriage..

• It's just complicated and we will tell everyone when I finish studying at the college

• ohh.. then its okay to keep the secret secret

• yes you have all the right, its your personal choice. but it would be considered weird

What Girls Said 5

• There's nothing wrong with not wanting to shove it in everyone's faces that you're married, but to act like you aren't... ? That's a bit weird, honestly. Why pretend that you're not married when you are? Like I said, I get that you might not want to flaunt it, but at the same time, what's there to hide really? Are you ashamed of your marriage?

• It's just complicated

• You're grown, you have the right to do anything you want to do regarding relationships. As long as you two are happy, fck what anyone else thinks.

• damn its too young to get married!!! but if its your choice.. then its all up to you

• I think it's bad that you pretend that their is nothing going on between you and him

• We have to. Everything's going to be ok after I finish studying. Just now it's not the time to tell everybody that I'm married.

• There is something seriously wrong with you. You can't even tell people you are married?

• There's something wrong with me?