Im an emotional person but this video of this purposal seems rather boring is it just me or?

i honestly thought it was stupid there are a billion ways he couldve made it cutter but writing on the board the same message for 365 days seems rather stupid and a waste of time-i feel desensitized after watching this, because usually purposals make me cry plus the eating breakfast, doing laundry and showering was slightly weird...www.people.com/.../365-day-marriage-proposal-video-white-board

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you the whole way.. I don't see anything special about proposing 365 times.. seems like a waste of time when you consider the fact that they could've been planning their wedding and life together throughout this entire time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Time was wasted by him doing this. It was sweet of him to think of something like this, but I would prefer something strait up.