If you could have 5 wives/husbands?

Would you? As I asked my boyfriend this question and he said he would as it would be a different woman to have sex with... lol.

What would you answer be?

• Yes 5 wives/husbands
  • No way I'd rather have one wife/husband
  • None

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw this really bad movie that had subtitles and shit once, because my gf's ex-stepmom is some pretentious college professor, haha. It was from
    Australia and was about these Aborigines living out in the bush or whatever Australia called the woods. Anyway, it was long and boring, but apparently in Aboriginal culture, you can have multiple wives, and in this case, if you die, your brother inherits your wives. Dude seemed psyched at first, but by the end of movie, the apparent moral of the story was clear: "mo' bitches, mo' problems." And like I said, there were subtitles, so this was clearly a very smart movie😂

What Guys Said 17

• Well think about it this way. You already have to listen to your wifes problems every night- now take that times 5. You already have to give a bunch of attention to ur wife- take that times 5. And how will you divide your time up evenly to spend time with each one? I think one is plenty, 5 would be too much to handle. Plus, it just wouldn't feel right.

• i could only do it if it was the woman i love duplicated, 5 different women wouldn't have any interest in

• Even though the sexual part of my mind is saying YES!!! The logical part is saying, it's going to be difficult having to be in a relationship with one woman, so there is no way I am going to be in a relationship with four more. So I am going to be going with my logical part of my mind on this one.

• no wife basically

single 4ever

• 5? That's a lot of wives. I fantasize about that sometimes, but I don't think I'd actually want it. I think I'm more of a one woman type

• I'd shoot myself if I had five wives. imagine all the drama.

• No one is enough! The idea sounds cool but how do you give all 5 wives your undivided attention all the time. It wouldn't be fair to them

• Nope, one is enough for me.

• One is just enough. One more would be too many, one less would be too few.

• I can't afford 5 wives... ://

• Oh yes I would :)

The sex life would be amazing.

• It could be fun, but I'd rather have 1, and be very close than many, and be apart.

• ... I'd be a polygamist

• I take 5
    each coming from a different race, I would feel like that playboy mansion guy.
    Shame it can not be realised

• I picked B but trying this out briefly prior to marrying is appealing.

• 1. Jessica Alba
    2. Hannah Simone
    3. Emma Watson.
    4. Priyanka Chopra or Sunny Leone
    5. Cheryl Cole

Could you help me with my question pls?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370383-is-this-flirty-female-friend-into-me-am-i-into-her-why-do-i

Would appreciate some advice!

• I don't want to get married at all. But I want just one girlfriend, so I can give her all my love

What Girls Said 15

• At first I was okay that could be interesting... But then I started thinking more and I don't know that I could be fair enough to everyone. I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out or like they were less important than anyone else.

I also would not want to be one of five. I like my alone time but I also like a lot of attention from my SO

• I just want the 1.
    One is all I need and I wouldn't feel comfortable with multiple. I've a very faithful person and when in a relationship my boyfriend is my best friend.

• certainly not. one is more than enough

• I wouldn't be able to have multiple partners. As it is, if I'm even just casually dating someone I feel weird dating another person at the same time. I dono maybe i'm weird.

• Multiple spouses is just a legitimized form of cheating. Yet it's not like cheating where you can see your lover or mistress on a whim. You actually have to live with these people. That's like 5x the nagging; 5x the bs. No thanks.

• No but it is common in muslim traditions. I know a guy who has seven wives, Each one has a different purpose (cook, clean, chid births)

• @arabianpwincess197 is that what Muslim guy is all abt? Yuck! U should juz get with meh ma Pwincess. I'd treat u better >.>

• @lifes_curve_ball - he cannot marry a Non Muslim. Even if she is a Jew. The quotes that say he can refer to the earlier times not now.

• @arabianpwincess197 - source please? Can't make that kind of claim without a source.

• Nahhh not not my thing I'm all about being monogamous :) that one special person...

• No, I think I'd barely be able to handle one.

• One man is a headache. I sure as fuck don't want 5.

• I don't even want one...5? that's 10 sandwiches a day!

• I'll take 3 wives and 2 husbands, thank you.

• No way! I'll stick with just the one husband..

• Okay, all take two wives, two husbands and 1 hermaphrodite :)

• I'd use :
    1 to wash &. Iron my clothes
    2 to cook for me
    3 to clean my home
    4 for sex and massages etc
    5 to do errands for me

• I was once told by a boyfriend that I was 'over-amorous' - so I figure if I could have more than one husband then I could share it around and they wouldn't get tired of me. Also, is it possible to find everything you want and need in one person?