Would you text/call the man your wife is texting with?

My wife has been texting a guy that she knew when we were separated. They have a weird relationship where he's in love with her and she still strings him on it seems. I've talked to her about him countless times and she assured me she would stop talking to him. Then i come to find that she is still talking to him very secretively on her phone via text messages. Now all i want to know is should i confront her again, text the guy, or call the guy. I wouldn't yell at the guy or be aggressive only explain that she is married and a mother and i would like him to respect my marrige and stop talking to my wife. I personally feel like this is my best option because my wife clearly doesn't have the will power to cut the ties.

What would you guys recommend i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• The issue is with your wife, not the other man. Your relationship is with her, and she is the one in a relationship talking to someone else for less than wholesome purposes.

Even if this guy agreed to stop, she might continue messaging him, right?

• Well i have spoken to her about it and i even paid for a number change on her phone ($30) and watched her hard reset her phone. So now he's back on there. I feel like speaking to the guy would settle it?

• If she's not willing to budge on this issue then it might be time to leave... it'll hurt but it's better than being stuck in an unhappy relationship for the rest of your life. Best of luck to you.

• Thank you for your advise.

What Girls Said 1

• i would say something to your wife about it on how it is bothering you and just have a mature conversation it

• We have had that conversation before,

"Well i have spoken to her about it and i even paid for a number change on her phone ($30) and watched her hard reset her phone. So now he's back on there. I feel like speaking to the guy would settle it?"

I said that to another person that answered.

• i would say something to the guy but briefly you do not want to make a big to do about it but just tell him how you feel, casually like saying i don't like that you and my wife keep communicating don't make a big to do about it cause you want to still have trust wit her women get very annoyed when a guy shows that they don't trust her,

• I will consider that.

What Guys Said 2

• It probably won't work, the guy knows she's married etc and he still pursues her. You're not dealing with a reasonable person so the only language he'll understand is violence, I'd be pretty pissed at my wife for putting me in that position!!

• Well, to be honest i have no idea if he knows she is married or even has a son.

• No. I trust her. Which is a completely lie but I wouldn't anyway. I got my own side bitches.