Wedding question, Who to walk me down the isle?

I have a question about who should walk me down the isle. My dad is not a part of my life, I do have a step-dad but I don't connect with him on the level that a daughter and her father should. My grandpa is basically the only man who's been in my life constantly. I don't wanna sound like an ass, but would it be wrong of me to ask my grandpa to walk me down the isle instead of my stepdad?

• Step-dad
  • grandpa

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have your grandpa walk you down the aisle. He's your blood relation and you're close with each other. I understand not being close to people. It wouldn't be right to have someone you aren't close to share such an important moment with you.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say your grandpa

What Girls Said 5

• You should definitely let your grandpa walk you down the aisle.

• You're grandpa, he seems to mean more to you

• You should ask whoever you want to. When that day comes I think I want my brother to be next to me. :')

• No, absolutley not, if anything it would be wrong if you didn't ask the person with whom you're closest to (grandpa). Besides even if it was wrong, it's your wedding anyway. Besides that seems really sweet (to be walked down the aisle with your grandpa).

• If your grandpa's the man in your life who's been constant in your life, and you guys are close, I'd ask him. I'm sure he'd be happy to. Your step-dad will understand.