Will my ex boyfriend ever contact me again?

I really need some advice and I don't have any guys that I can ask and none of my girl friends have any idea. I'm 18 years old and my ex boyfriend who is 24 and I dated for a little over 3 months. We were in a very serious relationship. I meet him threw my brother, they are best friends. We broke up a moth and a half ago because I found out from my brother that he had cheated on me 2 times that my brother knew of and also that when I wasn't around he liked to act single. The only reason that I can figure as to why he cheated is maybe because I'm a virgin and I'm waiting till marriage and or because when I first meet him I could tell he was a player but I didn't want to believe that he would play me. We broke up because I believed my brother over him because I know 110% that my brother was telling the truth. When we broke up he told me that he didn't want to talk anymore so I didn't expect to ever hear from him again but about 4 nights ago he texted me from his email or i.m. what ever you want to call it and said "hey how are you" to which I replied " I'm good how are you" he replied "I'm ok. I've just been thinking about you" then he sent another message right after that saying "So I figured I'd see how you were" I replied "I'm good. I went to the fair and stayed the night with my brother last night" he replied "Did you have fun. I went today and it was pretty boring to me. I'm gonna go. I'll holler later" I replied "It was OK. It was fun laughing at stupid people anyways. Alright cool". That was 4 nights ago and I haven't heard from him since. I have a few questions and I'll be forever grateful to anyone who can help. 1.) Why hasn't he called or texted me? 2.) Will he contact me again? 3.) How much should I read into him contacting me? 4.) If I do hear from him again how should I act?

I also feel that I should add that it wasn't a bad break up he just felt that we should end things because I didn't believe him. I would really like to be friends with him. I don't know if I could ever date him again but I miss having him in my life.

What Guys Said 1

• FIRST OF ALL ITS NOT UR FAULT WAIT TILL MARRIAGE IF HE CANT RESPECT THAT THEN HES NOT WORTH YOUR TIME...AND GIVE IT TIME HE WILL CALL OR TEXT...TRUST ME IVE BEEN THERE BEFOR...HOPE IVE HELPED

What Girls Said 0