Would you sign a pre-nuptial?

If my fiance doesn't sign one, I'd definitely call off the engagement.
One's accomplishments and assets are a part of who they are and can't be stolen - that's like taking away a limb.

Most Helpful Girl

• I signed one.

• But it definitely needs to be discussed. Don't just throw it in her face at random and expect a signature.

What Girls Said 5

• No. I'd be insulted if I were asked to sign one

• Absolutely as I think it's the fair and decent thing to do.

• Well I agree with the Anon guy it's should've been talked about before the engagement. And no, I wouldn't not if it wasn't dichssed before.

• I would prefer to sign one, it would makes things so much easier.

• I would, after all I would probably make my husband sign one too. Nothing is guaranteed to last.

What Guys Said 1

• How exactly would you declare them your fiance before having them agree to sign a prenuptial? That doesn't sound like the best order. That said, I could not care less; if I have children with the person what was mine is no longer for me but for my children. Whether I live in a hovel while they live in my mansion and whether they live with me or their mother they come first.

• How? Well sir, people often present a prenuptial after the proposal... i. e. after they're officially engaged and can be called a fiance.. got it?

• Then perhaps the social order needs to change because that's stupid. Why ask someone to enter into a contract and then layer on more terms after asking them into the contract? Perhaps you can be the one to change that and be more... upfront with your terms.