What are the worst things about marriage? What are things in a marriage that makes life harder?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never getting space or getting to go out with your friends and come home at random times of the night, being with a person who isn't good with money, or being with someone who thinks wives mean a fill in for mom or personal unpaid assistant. I love my husband tho p. s. lol

What Girls Said 1

• Money. Friends and family don't like who you married.

What Guys Said 3

• let me first say that I am truly happy in marriage. but the one thing that is hard?

the lack of independence. of course I am still an individual but I do find at times that I really wish I had a day or two just to hang out by myself; write, play music or whatever. but I do get those times to just be sort of free by myself but not as much

• The worst thing about marriage is this www.macleans.ca/culture/books/the-two-year-itch/
    After a few years, most men find they are getting little to no sex and affection from their partner, and they're wondering why.
    Then it comes down to:
    * Men love women
    * Women love children
    * Children love guinea pigs
    * The guinea pig wins, no-one loves the man, and he just pays for the whole deal.

• Too much to list. To make it easy, the only good thing about marriage is the kids, until your wife leaves and doesn't let you see them anymore, then turns them against you because she's a bitter witch.