Girls, when do you take your engagement/wedding rings off?

I was wondering do you girls take your rings off? Or do you keep them on all the time?
And if you do take them off, when and why do you do it? I heard that most are afraid of ruining them.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm not married. *cough cough* (shifty eyes to my partner) haha no in all honesty I think I would only take it off when I'm doing the dishes, shower, or doing the garden. (I would be afraid of losing it in the garden or down the pipe drain) 😐

What Girls Said 4

• I rarely take mine off. When I'm baking something that involves kneading dough or something that could be icky like peanut butter, when I take my shower, and if I'm doing gardening or shovelling snow or some other yardwork that I'd be scared of damaging or losing my rings.

• My wedding band is just a classic golden one- not much to ruin really. I can keep it on all the time (except for when I'm cooking, I don't wanna lose it inside my food lol).
    Although when we got married I still had a job that required me not to wear any jewelry for hygiëne reasons so I took it off while at work and put it back on when I got home.

• I wear mine 90% of the time. I take it off when I put on lotion. That's about it

• When I am cooking, cleaning, or taking a shower.