Is with feminine for a guy in my age to want to get marry and have a family with a girl who I love?

I love my girlfriend and think she is the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with. Even I told her how good it could be me and her as husband and wife with children and a home full of love I saw tears in her eyes she loves the idea too.But I have a friend who says its a femmine behavior and sign that I'm not a complete man cause I rather to be with just one girl for the rest of my life than go and date more girls. He says at least I shouldn't be loyal to my wife then and must have a mistress! I don't like the idea of having mistress.
I really love my girlfriend and want to have future with her but being a real man and have masclunie traits is very important to me.

• Yes its femmine.
  • No its masculine.
*Is it in title

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friend is a major jerk. Don't listen to him. You follow your heart. She's a lucky girl to have you. You sound like great husband material. 😊

What Girls Said 7

• What? Wtf kind of logic is this?

• Its his logic he was married before but got divorced when his wife fond about his cheating.

• lmao 😂 "when he found out about him cheating"

• Asker, the fact that you're giving this guys 'logic' some thought is pathetic.

• Your friend is a dickhead and a sissy...

• He says its wasting of time cause I can date more girls.

• This. We need more of this.

• And being a real man doesn't mean having commitment issues. Girl are wayyy more attracted to guys that have their future clear, with a family, maybe married, etc. And no offense, but your friend is a d-bag lol

• That's silly. Really, just do whatever the feels right for you. If you love that girl to pieces, marry the fuck out of her hahaha xD if you don't feel you're cut out for the marriage life, keep having a normal relationship or break up and play around.

Just don't give up on what makes you happy because of what other might think of you.

• It's not feminine at all God why aren't there more men like you

• It's not feminine it just makes me want to throw up a bit

• It's neutral since both man and woman can have this desire.

• It's obviously not feminine or masculine, it's natural human behaviour

What Guys Said 6

• Masculine and feminine are outdated terms. Read my mytake: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7834-the-actual-difference-between-sex-gender-in-detail

• Not feminine at all dude. Its what makes you a man. Your friend is a boy. Men have goals in life and work hard to keep what they have. You obviously love your girlfriend and are ready to support her in marriage and see a future with her.

• If anything, it make you more of a man being decided on what you want. By flaking and believing what your friends tell you you're losing ground buddy.

• Yes it's feminine as hell. Do you believe in love as well? lol.

• It could be considered "feminine" as traditionally the nurturing and caring side is more likely to be embraced by women.

That said, being a man wouldn't have much to do with how many partners you have. Or having a mistress. It's more about having a purpose (a mission) and dedicating your life to it. Sometimes it's having an impact on the world about some things you'd want to change, sometimes it's about creating art, the kind of thing that truly gives a meaning to your own life.

But this kind of thing, a purpose can not be pursued half-heartedly. Of course it depends on perspective but, if you want to build such a life with your girlfriend solely because you love her now, then it's feminine, as your "purpose" would be mostly rooted in a potentially waning love, as love doesn't always last. As a matter of fact, even if the "50% of marriages end in divorce" statement is a myth, a whole lot of other marriages stay together but are deeply unhappy, and often just for the sake of children, routine, laziness or fear of being lonely.

On the other hand, if your true purpose is to be the absolute best dad you can be, because you want your kids to grow and become the best human beings they can be, but with the complete understanding that it's all about them, then it is way more masculine in my opinion.

The last one is actually one of my purposes, so I might be a bit biased.

• Leaving aside your friend's nonsense about banging every woman in sight, is it Feminine?
    No.
    Stupid?
    Very much so.
    You'll be married five years before she leaves you. Why take the knock to the wallet in divorce and alimony? You can live with her those five years without a marriage license. Knock her up if you want kids too, just prepare for child support down the line.