Guys, guys if you was walking down the street and some random woman (wearing a wedding dress wants you to marry her) at that very moment, would you?

Would you be crazy enough to marry a complete stranger, if that woman walked up towards you out of the blue in her wedding gown with a real life minister with her and her having two rings, one for her and one for you, would you agree to that quick marriage?

Of course any man with sense would say "no", I know I would....... I know something like this in real life would be impossible, I'm asking this question to see what would you do.

• A.) no way, I don't know nothing about her
    94% (17)
  • B.) yes
    6% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I can't believe one guy voted "yes", I'm wondering what planet does he live on.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a new prank video or a social experiment lol

• Even if it wasn't, that's still not the point, right.

• sorry if it confused you. "nah" meant no, i wouldn't marry a complete stranger woman

• haha thanks!

What Guys Said 6

• Not no but hell no !!

• No chance. I have had random women in the street ask to marry me, and I never accepted. They weren't totally geared up for it with the dress and minister, but it makes no difference.

• no because i don'y wanna marry basically

• I would think it was a prank or that she was crazy so no. lol

• I'd prolly run away as fast as I can

• FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO