April`s fools day proposal to a girl?

Is pranking your gfl for an April`s fool prank a good idea???
April`s fools day proposal to a girl???

• yes (harmless fun)
  • No (its obvious)
say it was for one day Aprils fool day would the girl be forgiving afterwards?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends how it's done and how you recover from it. If you do it and she says yes, and you reveal it's a joke, maybe your recovery from it is, "I DO want to marry you one day, I just wanted to see what you'd say if I did - but I know April Fools Day is no real way to ask you. When I do, it will be the happiest day of our lives." But hey, only you know your woman, we don't, so we don't know how she'll react. I had voted "no" in the poll, but I think that's because I think of how I am with my husband and if he had done it, I would have likely said no back as my own joke.

What Girls Said 15

• No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!

• I would be so excited if he proposed and then if it was a joke? I'd dump him right then and there.

• why so harsh

• Because that's cruel. And I'm ready to get married. I don't joke about it. Ever. I'd be furious. Furious enough to break up and never forgive him.

• She would be suspicious when you proposed for real and would feel unsure of herself. She'd be afraid of saying yes and get fooled again. Its a pride killer. Personally I'd forgive you, but loose trust in you. Just don't do it.

• That's cruel and cold right there.

• It's a good idea if you're wanting a break-up. :D
    So no, bad idea.

• lol i like that smile emote there :P

• @misupanda yeah now I got a clear view of a girls perspective

• Playing pranks like that... well... they can sometimes backfire on you. :p Haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7AXBOT8KzU

• No.
    A world of no.

• not if you wanna keep your balls.

• No its not

• Play with feelings and emotions is not good.

• If you want her to leave you xD

• Don't do it. 😑

• Absolutely not

• No. That is so mean.

• Noooo, no and no lol.

• i voted yes without having actually read the question NO DON'T DO IT

• Not if you value your life. That's a cruel prank, you would be messing with her emotions.

What Guys Said 14

• funny as shit once I get to see the reaction from the sidelines. actually im thinking about it now, she might not really have such an enthusiastic reaction but instead maybe just tell him off, but some girls might think its hilarious. hmm im not sure, too many fucking sensitive people these days hahaa.

• Yes and no. Proceed with caution.

• You ever seen how good the relationship between the Prank v Prank couple seems to be? And they pull some pretty risky shit.

• NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!

• Well depends. Do you like the luxury of breathing?

• It's a great idea if you want to be single again.

• an ultra-stupid occasion basically in my opinion

• I can be quite malicious when it comes to pranking but this one is a bit cruel.

• Lol put a ring pop in the case

• I believe no
    But if you wanna marry her and you doubt if she wants the same
    Then you can propose her if she says yes jackpot for you if no so you can just tell her that it was a prank :P

• pretty fucked up there

• What the fuck dude, hell no, it's manipulating her feelings and for what? A goddamn joke

• You want to end your relationship? because that's how you end relationships.

• NO YOU IDIOT. SHE WILL THINK ITS REAL AND IF ITS NOT U ARE A DEAD MAN