Girls, is your husband your best friend? Should your husband be your best friend?

is your husband your best friend? Should your husband be your best friend?

• Yes
    100% (14)
  • No
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, my fiance is my best friend. I definitely think it should be that way.
    We were friends first, and then we were together for a couple years, now engaged.
    You'll not go wrong like that. Your partner is supposed to be that. A friend, a partner, someone you want to be close with on all the levels.

What Girls Said 2

• Since I don't plan on marrying anytime soon, or perhaps ever, he would need to be an exceptional person and truest of friends. I would need to feel that my life would be exponentially better by having him in it than if he weren't.

There would need to be trust, openness, ease in his presence, and natural, effortless conversation and fun (even if it we just stayed home to play board games, or something).

• Mine is. It's important to me.