What's the right age to get married at?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I don't think there's a right age, but I do think that when you're 22 or younger is too early.
    I personally don't plan on getting married at least until 27-28, but maybe I find the love of my life tomorrow and I don't wanna wait 8-9 years to ask her to marry me.
    I think it just depends on the 2 people and in how prepared you are for a life together. Some people are prepared at 25, while other aren't even prepared when they're 30.

What Guys Said 3

• Age of the man is irrelevant.
    Women over 25 are less likely to divorce their husband within a few years.
    There is some evidence that women who marry at below 18 are also likely to stay with their husband and love him.
    I think it's foolish to marry a person you haven't been in a relationship with for at least 4 years, and it's only inviting a divorce. If there are no signs of problems at 4 years, you'd have about 40% chance of a long and happy marriage.

• 21 of course. As soon as you're mentally mature enough to handle it.

• As long as you are over the legal age.

What Girls Said 5

• i don't think there's a right age to get married.. people get married when they really feel like they have met the one who's gonna be their life partner

• Whenever you meet a person and marry them. Putting an age on it is just going to force you into doing something you don't actually want to do

• I don't want to get married until I'm 30. I think that's a good age.

• There is no right age, dont get married! Aha but no whenever two people feel secure enough

• I'd say never is a good date.