So men who get married usually wife girls who were whoring themselves out?

So would you agree this is what the average guy who isn't in the top 20% of males that women are all sharing amongst themselves should expect for themselves in marriages. If you don't believe this is true, just check this out.

Link:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167037971

• Yes
  • No
  • This why 70% of young men don't want to get married

Most Helpful Guy

• As a good rule of thumb.
    Bodybuilding. com
    BreakingMuscle
    or whatever muscle site is NOT a good place to conclude about what men generally thinks lol

What Girls Said 3

• People marry who they want to marry and who makes them happy at the time, who cares how much sexual experience they had before or not.

• lol at the comic! ;)

• The comic strip was funny.
    But what was the question?

• Men get married usually to girls who were total sluts but transformed themselves to the perfect/domesticated housewife in order to trick men to marry them. I mean girls who would
      screw the entire football team, and do the nastiest shit with tons of guys. Girls who would sleep around lot etc etc, but then at around 30 they total change their personality, and appearance and start posting things about "I love my family", and baby pictures on their facebook/take down all their slutt photos at parties etc.

What Guys Said 2

• I think this comic is a bit extreme, but I think as guys, we need to do a better job choosing our wives.

• i liked the comic strip basically... wh was the creator?