Does every man need a wife?

I sit here as a 25 year old man who has never had a girlfriend in my life. I've never even kissed a girl. I am shy but that's not the reason I'm this way. I never asked a woman out because I never really cared. Getting to know women is not important to me. To be honest, I don't like people very much. I have a few close friends but that's it. Most women are just meh about men so I see no use in dating at all. When the topic of marriage comes up, I don't feel I need a wife at all. I live alone with my dog, go to school and work. I prefer coming home to peace and quiet after dealing with people all day. Does every man need a wife?

Most Helpful Guy

• No not all men need a wife, nor does every woman need a husband. A lot of people are happier being single than with a partner. When single you never have to compromise, and have far more freedom than someone in a relationship. If that is what is important to you, then a relationship may not be for you.

A wife is just an option, and not a solution. A spouse can't make you happy. You need to be happy with your own life first. Some will be happier married, and others will be happier single. You need to figure out what you really want and learn to accept it.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course not lol Not everyone has to live a typical life style to be happy, do what makes you happy. Honestly I would rather be alone then have to have children and be a normal married couple with kids, that sounds awful to me lol

What Guys Said 4

• I am in the same situation. I just turned 25 today and never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. Deep down I would like a wife someday though. Just not quite ready for it now. No one really needs marraige. It's something society has set up to organize our society. And it is a nice part of life overall.

• Have you ever cared for or desired sex at all? Or have you ever even been sexually attracted to anyone? If not, then you're probably asexual. In which case, you wouldn't need a spouse.

• I watch p*rn a lot. I wouldn't know what to do with a real woman since I've never had actual contact with one.

• Wel, then unless you ever start to yearn for love, you won't need a wife.

• Of course not, nothing wrong with your desires or life style

• Sadly us guys are not supposed to need one