Opinions about marriage?

Would it be the same, if you get married at a young age ?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could work at any age as long as you are honest, loving and truly accept your spouse without trying to change them. DUKE WINS!!!

What Guys Said 6

• If you're the average white or black woman, marrying at 18 or less will give you more than double the chance of divorce compared to women who marry at 25+.
    Age doesn't seem to make much difference with Hispanic women.dalrock.files.wordpress.com/.../..._no_22_p_27.png

Read the full link here : dalrock.wordpress.com/.../

• The same as what?

The marriage that are most successful and longest lasting are the youngest ones. The best time to marry is around 18 years old. So much better too, than waiting until 30 years old, after you've both survived multiple partners, diseases, abortions, crabs, cheating and a string of broken hearts. It's much harder the longer you wait to remain pure.

• It's good to get married when you're old enough and a young age to get married would be after one graduates high school.

• Even at aged between 21-22 years old

• I think it's kind of ironic. If you can acknowledge the fact that you are almost to young to get married and would be a young couple, then you would be mature enough to get married, but if you don't think you are a young couple at 19 or 20 or so, then you're not mature enough to get married.

• I think marriage is great.

• yes, it would.

• How young do you mean?

• Like around 21 ? Or so

• If you mean for the same people, I do not think it will be the same. Different people have different plans for their lives, such as some people will get a Master's Degree at 25 (me). If they marry at 21, they will totally mess up.

What Girls Said 3

• I would have married my boyfriend the day he turned 18 (I'm slightly older) if I could have.

I am fond of marriage.

• I'm 19 and engaged.
    Granted the wedding won't be until. next fall. I'll be 21.
    But I don't think there's anything wrong with marrying young. I get a lot of negative comments though.
    But I never thought I'd be serious yet. But this guy changed my world:)

• I think marriage is kind of non existent. Marriage is just loving each other and vowing to stay together and share the love, which you can do with out a big wedding. But the wedding is a girls big day in her life a lot of the time too. Marriage itself however is just the legal side of loving each other which I dont think is necessary. I can live with my SO and love them and vow to them not to cheat and to stay with him\her all without being legally married.