If you see a wedding ring on someone does it put you off or make you want them more?

I'm wondering if the same is for guys and girls, if you see a wedding or engagement ring does the person look like a challenge to you and you want to see if you can still get their attention, or if it's on do you realize the person is off limits?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope that person is 100% off limits. I mean, I'm in a serious relationship now so I'm not looking for anyone, but when I was single I noticed a guy flirting with me had a wedding band - and I got outta there immediately. So unattractive for a married person to be hitting on others.

What Guys Said 6

• If I know ____ is married/someone's GIRL.. I put them in the NO GO zone ^_^

• I think "damn, another player down"

• Nope ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

• I'll back off.

• I hardly notice them.

• If I see a wedding ring, I won't ask her out, but I'll make polite conversation. Who knows, she might introduce me to her hot sister.

What Girls Said 4

• I am guilty of this. I had a guy come up to me who thought I was in a relationship. I missed my ring I miss place it. I feel like when I wear a wedding ring it makes me feel like prince charming is coming or that I will something.

• Off limits to me, I respect other women and their relationships and what women go through in relationships sometimes and I don't want any part of that shit.

• It's off putting - to me at least..

• That person is definitely off limits, there are many good, perfectly SINGLE people out there, why would I want someone who is married just because they're married?