If I get married to my girlfriend, who is jewish, would I have to convert to judaisum or not?

So my friend James is holding an online wedding for me and my girlfriend and im not so sure about this, do you have to covert to the other religion, or would i keep my own religion??

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, online marriages are serious business so this is a hard one lol but I would say everyone should keep their own religion, you don't need to give up who you are for someone else.

• okay (im not religious at all, just questioning it XD ) and thank you

• Well I hope you find someone else special soon :)

• This, I guess... I wrote her an appoligy for whatever I had done that hurt her...

What Guys Said 2

• Since that would be a lesbian wedding, I don't think you need to convert since that goes against Judaism.

• Ah okay, well her fathers sister is lezbian sk i think he woukd be alrightbwith it.
      (Sorry that i miss spell things a lot, im just lazy to fix it XD)
      Thank you though

• Online Lesbi$ . ... :0

What Girls Said 3

• What does Judaism say? I know that's the case for Christianity and Islam.
    But then again you two are lesbians meaning religion shouldn't even be thrown into this lol.

• What is an online marriage?

• XD its nothing really, its just for fun thing, but when i turn 18 i promised her that i would marry her

• That's too cute with like a dash of everything sweet in the world! XD I hope you two do get married. The best relationships are between best friends. Make sure there is always strong communication, even if you two get mad at each other. I wish you the best :) also, I don't think have to convert. It's a personal choice.

• You will definitely keep your religion. Good luck in online marriage lol