Girls, If a woman who has less money than fiance refuses to sign a prenup, is she a gold digger?

If a woman who has less money than fiance refuses to sign a prenup, is she a gold digger

• Yes
    15% (2)
  • No
    85% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, If a woman who has less money than fiance refuses to sign a prenup, is she a gold digger?
    B. No

She could be however that single act doesn't necessarily mean she is. She could refuse to sign because she sees it as a lack of trust in her, a lack of faith in their impending marriage, or him planning their divorce with a need for insurance.

What Girls Said 4

• She doesn't want to sign, if it's love then what's the need of a prenup?

• People change when getting married. A woman tries to take all the husbands money

• no because maybe she doesn't want to put the idea in his head that they could possibly not last forever

• I don't think so maybe she just needs a little financial stability

• If someone asked me to sign a prenup, I'd assume their intentions were to leave me later on tbh