What is the ideal age to get married?

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• After both people have graduated college and have started their careers. So maybe 25-30? I would think that getting married and potentially starting a family would distract from studies, so that's why I say after college.

It's probably better to wait until after both people have started their careers because what if she gets a job at Microsoft in Seattle and he gets a job at NBC in New York? Let's make sure both people have steady jobs in their respective fields so we know that nobody's going to move away.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• This should be taken into account, and a woman's age at the time of the wedding has a big bearing on the chances of divorce.
    dalrock.files.wordpress.com/.../..._no_22_p_27.png
    It appears that Hispanic women are far less likely to divorce their husband, and their age at the time of the wedding matters little. It must be a cultural thing.
    Men rarely divorce their wives, so the man's age at the wedding is irrelevant.

Here's the full link : dalrock.wordpress.com/.../

0|0
    0|0
  • About 1 year after you're dead because it takes a lifetime of experience to make it work smoothly. Otherwise, you are always learning on the job.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 - 30 I'd say 25

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess anything above 25 basically

0|0
    0|0
  • 27+ makes sense. Although marriage itself doesn't, unless you're in it for the tax benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Each person is different, but I think the normal average age a person should be married - regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, country of origin, etc - is 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • 27-37 )))))(

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently, 27 fr males and 26 for females is the trend

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not know what is the ideal age, but I want to get married between 28 and 30.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me it would be around 30 or 35. But all depends on how soon I get my primary goals achieved.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you are tired of screwing around (if that is possible).

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 to 25 years

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hope 30

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are over the legal age.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I want to get married by 23. My mom and grandmom both were married at that age. Still working on finding my husband lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't even find the right guy let alone husband material 😂😂😂 but that's fine.

• Show All
    • I have time obviously. But it's still something that I do worry about.

• Yeah me too :(

• Knowing what I know now... I'd say 27-30. I was 23 when I married my first husband. Wasn't ready, missed my 20's. Made up for it in my 30s. Met the love of my life when I was 40. We've been married 9 years in June. Only awesome thing from my first Union was my 2 daughters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if your drunk and/ or illegal. Other than that it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you find someone you love even after having been with them for a long time. Unless you're under 23, then you need to just stop and go to school or some shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never in my opinion

0|1
    0|0