What is the ideal age to get married?

Most Helpful Guy

• After both people have graduated college and have started their careers. So maybe 25-30? I would think that getting married and potentially starting a family would distract from studies, so that's why I say after college.

It's probably better to wait until after both people have started their careers because what if she gets a job at Microsoft in Seattle and he gets a job at NBC in New York? Let's make sure both people have steady jobs in their respective fields so we know that nobody's going to move away.

What Guys Said 14

• This should be taken into account, and a woman's age at the time of the wedding has a big bearing on the chances of divorce.
    dalrock.files.wordpress.com/.../..._no_22_p_27.png
    It appears that Hispanic women are far less likely to divorce their husband, and their age at the time of the wedding matters little. It must be a cultural thing.
    Men rarely divorce their wives, so the man's age at the wedding is irrelevant.

Here's the full link : dalrock.wordpress.com/.../

• About 1 year after you're dead because it takes a lifetime of experience to make it work smoothly. Otherwise, you are always learning on the job.

• 18 - 30 I'd say 25

• i guess anything above 25 basically

• 27+ makes sense. Although marriage itself doesn't, unless you're in it for the tax benefits.

• Each person is different, but I think the normal average age a person should be married - regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, country of origin, etc - is 30.

• 27-37 )))))(

• Currently, 27 fr males and 26 for females is the trend

• I do not know what is the ideal age, but I want to get married between 28 and 30.

• For me it would be around 30 or 35. But all depends on how soon I get my primary goals achieved.

• When you are tired of screwing around (if that is possible).

• 20 to 25 years

• I would hope 30

• As long as they are over the legal age.

What Girls Said 5

• I want to get married by 23. My mom and grandmom both were married at that age. Still working on finding my husband lol

• I can't even find the right guy let alone husband material 😂😂😂 but that's fine.

• I have time obviously. But it's still something that I do worry about.

• Yeah me too :(

• Knowing what I know now... I'd say 27-30. I was 23 when I married my first husband. Wasn't ready, missed my 20's. Made up for it in my 30s. Met the love of my life when I was 40. We've been married 9 years in June. Only awesome thing from my first Union was my 2 daughters.

• Depends if your drunk and/ or illegal. Other than that it's fine.

• When you find someone you love even after having been with them for a long time. Unless you're under 23, then you need to just stop and go to school or some shit.

• Never in my opinion