Girls, How would you like to be proposed?

I'm just very curious. I am currently dating this speical person for a year now and if I do decide that I want to get married, I would like to have choices of how I should do it you know.

• Travel to Paris/Italy, dine at a revolving restaurant and propose at the Eiffel Tower
    16% (5)
  • Surprise gathering of some sort specifically a party about you with all your friends and family there, propose
    16% (5)
  • Light tower, hot air balloon ride, side seeing, and then propose
    13% (4)
  • Basically anything is fine with me
    19% (6)
  • None of the above, I'll tell you.
    36% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I think I'd want to find the ring randomly, like hidden in food, or just placed next to me while I'm turned away so I see it when I turn back.
    I'm not sure about being in front of a bunch of people. That depends on your gfs personality.
    I think I'd prefer someplace secret, like going for a hike, or when we're just sitting at hime and he just pulls it out. Definitely get on one knee, definitely say her whole name. Maybe get a secret cameraman depending on where you propose.

• There are some engagement rings cases that has a camera inside it so when they open the ring, it captures the moment.

• I didn't know that, sounds pretty neat :D

• I don't have anything specific as long as it's romantic. And A seems plenty romantic but I'm doubting that I'm going to be proposed to there.

Just something beautiful and romantic/touching that the guy planned. I once read in a fiction novel how a guy hid a ring in a seashell and he took his girl to go look for them.. haha.

I personally witnessed someone being proposed to at my college where the guy decorated a part of the university with candles for her.

• In private.

• I have a reproposal in mind. I already told my hubby after successful therapy if we still want to get back together I want a new ring. Old ring old promises, new ring new promises.

I want a weekend out somewhere and a dinner leading to the new proposal. One knee just like the last proposal. Yea people tell me it's stupid I don't really care.

• What's so stupid about it?

• I don't see a problem here; you guys are doing everything and anything you can to fix the relationship. I think the new ring promises is great.

• Well thank you. I can say one person on earth doesn't think I'm an idiot.

• I would want it to be a private intimate setting. I'd want it to be a moment for just us as a couple, not our whole families.

• So A would be a good choice? or B?

• I meanct A or C

• I picked C. But I think it just depends on what she likes. What are her hobbies? Does she like to hike or do the two of you have a special spot? What can you do and choose to make it mean the most and make it the most special? That's what she would like. Maybe she'd like in front of family and friends. I wouldn't, but she's the one your marrying.

• I would prefer something private. Just so there isn't the pressure to say yes if i really don't want to.

• I'd prefer something low-key. Like, just propose. If I'd say yes to the guy, chances are that I'm already having a blast with him and don't need or want anything extravagant.

• I thought you didn't believe in marriage? :P

• I still don't, but like I said, if I do decide to get married, how would I done it?

• I would go on a memorable trip with her and two other friends. Be sure to take a film camera, have one of the four friends take a picture of you two while the other friend stands behind you two with a sign that reads, " [her name] will you marry me?". When you get home put the pictures in the shop, when you get the developed images back, sit there and go through them with her. She'll see the picture and you'll pull out the ring... :P

• I want a ring pop!

• A flash mob lol

• I chose A but a scavenger hunt sounds fun.

• I'd definitely not want anything with other people around. Not family, not strangers. Definitely alone. Mostly because I'm probably going to say no so it'll be easier without tons of people.

• That's why Eiffel tower is good place to choose from. So that if you say yes then it'll be awesome, and if you say No, then he can jump his ass off :)

• or he could ask somewhere when he won't be in a good place to immediately commit suicide

• What's the fun in that?

• Anything private, romantic, and thoughtful would be perfect.

• A beautiful scrap book full of photos and thoughts with a romantic dinner setup in the mid of garden full of flowers.

• something private and romantic. like he cooks me dinner at our place and surprises me pretty much would be ideal lol