How Do You Feel About Sex Outside Of Marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything morally wrong with it, and in fact, I think it's a good idea. Sex is an important part of a relationship, and I don't think it's smart to commit yourself to spending your life with someone if you don't know if the two of you are sexually compatible.

What Girls Said 2

• I see no problem with it if both members have mutual agreement on what going to go down, but on the other hand, i really really respect people you can keep their pants on till marriage

• it's been alright. I hope to get a lot more after getting marriage.

What Guys Said 6

• Its not good but I have done it

• If 2 people who aren't married, and aren't attached in a relationship to someone else (not cheating), and if they're responsible about birth control and safe sex, then I have no problem with sex outside marriage.

• The Bible calls it fornication, a lustful desire of the heart, and a sin against the body. As a Christian, I believe it. Just examine the earthly repercussions of it: The spread of VD, AIDS, Chlamydia, crabs, abortions, countless illegitimate children, and, as a result, families. And probably the most damaging of all: A long train broken hearts along the way. It's pretty tough to justify as moral behavior.

• The original Bible text is not opposed to premarital sex.
      You've been conned by by later mis-translations of the Bible, like Latin and English translations. Translators were known to be forced by the church to include lies or mis-translation, or risk being condemned as heretics (very painful in those days). Premarital sex is only one example of mis-translation.
      www.123helpme.com/...t-a-sin-against-god--view.asp

• @sobg71124 , how come it was OK for Jesus' mother to get knocked up before marriage? The original Hebrew text makes it clear she wasn't a virgin when she married. They'd have used a completely different word (not just meaning young unmarried woman), if they strictly meant she was a virgin.

• The entire Bible is the story of Jesus and his sacrifice for humanity as God's Son. If he were not born of a virgin, it would negate the entire Bible. "Knocked up"? All you wish to do is blaspheme God, His, Word, and His plan. It causes me to wonder compromised you so to become so jaded. Please don't lead people away from Lord. You will be accountable one day.

• np with it basically... after all i had sex only outside marriage

• Biologically we are wired to have sex regardless... It will happen sooner or later... The conflict happens when religion collides with the relationship. Religion causes so many complications with the nature of reality and living by the book. We as species have no control over the need for sex, it's bound to happen. It's not morally wrong unless you truly believe in a book that says so...

• I don't see it as making much of a difference. However, I have strong respect for those who do resist temptation and save it for marriage.